Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im currently in a psychward

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
and its worser than my old one.

What happened, why did you go back man

Are the foids there old or what's wrong?

They're bad places to be in anyway. We warned you.

What happened, why did you go back man
i wanted to go to my old psych ward but they chose a completely different one but luckily im informal so i will be leaving tomorrow

i wanted to go to my old psych ward but they chose a completely different one but luckily im informal so i will be leaving tomorrow
I see, why go for just the day though?

ZOG

Are the foids there old or what's wrong?

They're bad places to be in anyway. We warned you.
its only sheboons and mentally retarded niggers, completely different from what i was expecting.

I see, why go for just the day though?
because this isnt the ward the girl i like is in she was in my old one but to go there informally you have to pay, the first time i went there i got lucky as there were limited beds in my area and they picked that also its a shitty area and i have to share a room with other people

Fucking kikes not giving us surgery to ascend again!

Fucking kikes not giving us surgery to ascend again!
B b b ut Lonelyus :soy::feels: B b b ut you are this and that, Dnr and keep coping, Your only fueling my postcount by arguing with me :feelzez: B b b b ut, Yeah what is it? You upset with me? Dont care, If my presence makes you uncomfortable, I will live to piss you off, Oh you dont like that? B b b b ut Lonelyus this and that? You still not done? We can keep arguing,Thanks for fueling my postcount :)

because this isnt the ward the girl i like is in she was in my old one but to go there informally you have to pay, the first time i went there i got lucky as there were limited beds in my area and they picked that also its a shitty area and i have to share a room with other people
Does this foid you obsess over even know of your existence, or are you just stalking

Run man, never go there. Places like that only make mental problems worse and convince you that youre crazy. I ve been only once and when the doctors started treating me as crazy i started acting crazy.

Run man, never go there. Places like that only make mental problems worse and convince you that youre crazy. I ve been only once and when the doctors started treating me as crazy i started acting crazy.
im geting out tommorow

Well I'll be damned, maybe I should just go sit in a psyche ward and try that way
you have to get lucky i was very lucky i wish i spent my time better

i will stop living in the past and stop this foolishness

You will never ascend in the psych ward

I was 4 Months (More Like a more human Psychward we heave here) and it was great.

Alot of Therapy with a Beckymommytherapist. Alot of Physical Activities. Hanging around with bigtittygothfoids( ofc no dicks were sucked)

They didn't take your phone? That's one of the main things that keeps me out of the hospital. I would snap without internet access all day. How do they treat you?

I've been in an intensive outpatient program (group therapy bullshit) for almost two months. I could only imagine being locked up with these people. The so-called clinicians are morons and assholes. Some of the people in the group are really cool, and others are really not. There's this one guy who stinks up the entire room. They always have the heat blasting, so you're suffocating and stewing in that putrid smell.

They didn't take your phone? That's one of the main things that keeps me out of the hospital. I would snap without internet access all day. How do they treat you?

I've been in an intensive outpatient program (group therapy bullshit) for almost two months. I could only imagine being locked up with these people. The so-called clinicians are morons and assholes. Some of the people in the group are really cool, and others are really not. There's this one guy who stinks up the entire room. They always have the heat blasting, so you're suffocating and stewing in that putrid smell.
they took my laptop away for a week so i had to use the tv and watch youtube honestly wasn't that bad, the service from the staff is appalling they are insufferable, intolerable piece of shit, disrespectful scumbags. The only good thing is that i get to talk to foid nurses here and the dinner lady is nice and feminine {she has a hot eastern european accent} we have windows but it's currently snowing so i like to keep them closed. i dont have group therapy and i dont attend any activities, its just old people where im at, the old psychward i was in had group therapy and i got to make a nice foid friend