Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm currently getting mogged by an 8 year old.

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Dedsrs a family friend is over at my house, and she brought her 8 year old son. He is Mexican with a buzzcut and gold chain. Wtf. I never thought I would get mogged by such a young person.

Dedsrs a family friend is over at my house, and she brought her 8 year old son. He is Mexican with a buzzcut and gold chain. Wtf. I never thought I would get mogged by such a young person.
damn. blackpilled again.

JFL. Can you speak spanish?

Brutal beanerpill ngl

In five years he'll start banging teen latina ass while you will be rotting in your grave.

He'll probably grow up an incel.

I wanna see this Latin slayer.
Show pics now

Over if he dickmogs you

This is the most brutal form of the age pill.

The new generation is comming, and they fuck like there is no tomorrow

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She 5/10 ngl. I'll probaly try to interact with her

View attachment 257075
all i see is that she's nonwhale and white which means 5/10 at least. Try to interact I guess, if its a family friend kind of thing she might be forced to act pleasant with you plus you aren't exactly disgustingly ugly.

:feelskek: :feelskek: I'm too lowinhib to talk tbh
No, that's your house, your domain, you have all the power.
Lead her to the bathroom where she can watch you take a shower, afterwards the attraction will be absolute

No, that's your house, your domain, you have all the power.
Lead her to the bathroom where she can watch you take a shower, afterwards the attraction will be absolute
She can't see me naked, because I have a micropenis. I just want to kiss or hug her. I would consider that as ascension.

She can't see me naked, because I have a micropenis.
2a8dfed92badb838bea2ffb31106066e.gif
2a8dfed92badb838bea2ffb31106066e.gif

Oh boy it's OVER

Not as bad as someone on the forum that once claimed to have been mogged by ladybugs

All my brothers and cousins mog me

Next year your cousin is going to have sex for the first time at 9 years old with a girl from his elementary school. :lul: