Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im crying. Fucking bitch says to my abusive chad account “i want you can we be together?” put me out of my misery brocels. Show mercy on me.

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
IMG 0348

Same bitch cussing at me previously
I managed to get her back by ntpill read the translation:
Her: why wont u leave me alone?
Me: here it is only me who orders who should do what. ill behead u if u talk to other boys(flirting)
Her: ok ma lord lol
Me:emoji
Her: i want you. Can we be together. Dont reply with a delay. Ill sleep then bye
Just now sent two other messages: dont chat with me if u wanna reply late bye

View attachment 1287038

Me: here it is only me who orders who should do what. ill behead u if u talk to other boys(flirting)
Her: i want you. Can we be together. Dont reply with a delay. Ill sleep then bye
It's over

it is impossible to be any worse​

View attachment 1287038

HIJABI ACTIVITY SEARCHING FOR CHADDAM

How does your Chad look? Can you post a picture?

Fuckin lazy ass niggarinio
View attachment 1287048
Plus his gymmaxxed nude body
I'm not lazy, I tried to find it, but it's impossible when you can't specifically search for it.
But thanks for the pic. Interresting. He's not a Gigachad, so it's weird that the bitch has such a strong response to him ...
But yeah, catfishing was extremely brutal for me, it showed me that it's not my personality that is bad (I could talk to girls perfectly fine and they liked to text with me)

I'm not lazy, I tried to find it, but it's impossible when you can't specifically search for it.
But thanks for the pic. Interresting. He's not a Gigachad, so it's weird that the bitch has such a strong response to him ...
But yeah, catfishing was extremely brutal for me, it showed me that it's not my personality that is bad (I could talk to girls perfectly fine and they liked to text with me)
Hes gigachad in the country
Over

You can actually get away with killing her. No, I am not fedposting. I am not trying to ragebait the lurking normies. You can actually, legitimately, sincerely get away with killing her and she’ll still forgive you for it either during or after the process (somehow). She’ll still fight back out of instinctual kicks, but if she manages to survive, she’ll come crawling back to you, begging you to do it again.

(Side note: I am in no way, shape or form encouraging or even slightly suggesting the idea of doing this. It’s just some food for thought, is all).

This is what they’re terrified of us figuring out, by the way. It’s a false alarm, since ERs occur every once in a blue moon, but still, we’re the modern whipping boys, so if they could damage control it, even for a smidgen, they would. Too bad roasties are easily manipulated into saying whatever we want them to online, and we happen to have our own eyes as well. Whoops.

Anyways, why are you doing this to yourself? Has there not been enough raw evidence corroborating the importance of looks already? I can think of ten other torture fetishes that are healthier. Log off.

You can actually get away with killing her. No, I am not fedposting. I am not trying to ragebait the lurking normies. You can actually, legitimately, sincerely get away with killing her and she’ll still forgive you for it either during or after the process (somehow). She’ll still fight back out of instinctual kicks, but if she manages to survive, she’ll come crawling back to you, begging you to do it again.

(Side note: I am in no way, shape or form encouraging or even slightly suggesting the idea of doing this. It’s just some food for thought, is all).

This is what they’re terrified of us figuring out, by the way. It’s a false alarm, since ERs occur every once in a blue moon, but still, we’re the modern whipping boys, so if they could damage control it, even for a smidgen, they would. Too bad roasties are easily manipulated into saying whatever we want them to online, and we happen to have our own eyes as well. Whoops.

Anyways, why are you doing this to yourself? Has there not been enough raw evidence corroborating the importance of looks already? I can think of ten other torture fetishes that are healthier. Log off.
I want her to shoot my real incel person
Nooo u r cuck:soy:

Im doing it cuz its the ultimate pleasure: to be desired
Simulating chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back