Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m crazy apparently and a Freak of nature :(

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
When you’re ugly people think you’re crazy. So My mom and (stepdad who hates me) thinks I have psychosis, YES! let’s just add mental illness to him and make him feel more shit about himself because that shall surely improve everything. I mean not like I hear you guys talk shit about me with your room right next to mines.If you’re an ugly male or autistic male or even wired in anyway you are crazy. People assume negative shit about you, I just feel so alone and out of place, I have no idea why I still try WHY! I also don’t want to go hospital again plus my doctors treat me like a retard and have a mentality that "WE KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU!" I mean not like the past doctors and therapist didn’t help the situation fuck shit at all. They just don’t get it and live in their own world.
So I’ve been diagnosed with depression and now my Mom who’s a mental health nurse plus cuck stepdad thinks I have psychosis (not that he cares he probably wants be away from the house again and back in the mental hospital) and have a feeling my moms going to talk a lot shit to my doctor who I regularly visit. So the reason she thinks I have psychosis is because I Shower in the dark, brush my teeth in the dark, and sit in dark and the reason I do this stuff is because I can’t stand seeing my reflection at all I hate myself.

B58B121E 8538 44D2 BCD6 6A4EA80B644C

Attachments

• 3A74D9F1-8877-4E1E-A6BF-CAAC7C583699.jpeg
    3A74D9F1-8877-4E1E-A6BF-CAAC7C583699.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 4
I think they could be trying to get rid of you.

Or it's more likely that they're (your mom at least) genuinely wants to help with your depression.

What is the problem here?

Donnie Darko was my favourite movie

I think they could be trying to get rid of you.

Or it's more likely that they're (your mom at least) genuinely wants to help with your depression.

What is the problem here?

i think they want get rid of me again, especially my stepdad. They seem not to get that doctors and therapist are not helping me at all and never will. The only reason I’m still around is because I’m coping so hard at the moment and holding on to a thin string. People assume the worst of me because how I look and I was treated all my life especially abused. They don’t get me and I just want to vent because I have no one to vent to.

Do you act crazy around them?

i think they want get rid of me again, especially my stepdad. They seem not to get that doctors and therapist are not helping me at all and never will. The only reason I’m still around is because I’m coping so hard at the moment and holding on to a thin string. People assume the worst of me because how I look and I was treated all my life especially abused. They don’t get me and I just want to vent because I have no one to vent to.
That's fucked up that they want to get rid of you. You're kinda trapped there's nothing u can really do.

The only option is gettin a job but I can imagine that's hard if you've been abused all Ur life.

Do you act crazy around them?

No but I am defensive because, they are very passive aggressive towards me like everyone else in my life especially foids. so I react angrily and they try to put it back on me by saying "why do you act like this" in a stupid manner they know why. My doctors also think anything that’s not positive and overly happy most be mental illness e.g bipolar or psychosis.