Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm craving food more than sex!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Being on a diet is sui fuel man.

I did that at some point.
Lets say...
It didn´t end well.

I want food so bad

Chad eats pizza while gymcel diets. And he is foids are fighting to eat his cum at the same time.
over... but keep it up until your body is as you like it.

I also crave food and eat like a fat bastard while I'm bored, which is most of the time.

Funny timing as im actually starving myself today as i have to have blood tests done tommorow, so im hungry af and want to die.

I want food so bad
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17170.jpg?1550523292

Chad eats pizza while gymcel diets. And he is foids are fighting to eat his cum at the same time.
over... but keep it up until your body is as you like it.
Chad doesn't count calories or "macros" like some faggy autist. He eats whatever and just wings it.
He does a few sets of curls in the gym and maybe a few sets of bench press and he's done for the week. He only sleeps 6 hours to timemax and enjoy being a God to women.

Meanwhile low t autistic gymcel nerds train 3-5 times a week 2 hour full body/split sessions while counting calories, proteins, carbs and other meme shit like vitamins, zinc etc. and get minimal gains.
Chad injects roids and becomes Adonis. Incel injects roids and his face turns into a pizza.

im feeling this hard atm.... fuck

I crave sex more than anything. I fap multiple times a day.

Chad doesn't count calories or "macros" like some faggy autist. He eats whatever and just wings it.
He does a few sets of curls in the gym and maybe a few sets of bench press and he's done for the week. He only sleeps 6 hours to timemax and enjoy being a God to women.

Meanwhile low t autistic gymcel nerds train 3-5 times a week 2 hour full body/split sessions while counting calories, proteins, carbs and other meme shit like vitamins, zinc etc. and get minimal gains.
Chad injects roids and becomes Adonis. Incel injects roids and his face turns into a pizza.
This. Gyms are full of incels in denial.

tbh same

I am thinking more about shawarma, gyros and philly cheese-steaks more than my ex oenitis

Just give up and ldar