Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m coughing like mad, feel like death

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I think I’m dying or something I keep coughing like crazy and I just feel fatigued all of the time. I can’t stop coughing at all, I’ve tried cough mixture but it isn’t working. If it’s something that could kill me I hope it ends my suffering.

RIP see you in heaven with Saint blackops2cel

I feel the same sometimes

hope its nothing serious

I can taste blood at the back of my throat it’s over

Sounds like whooping cough.

You ever get the tdap vaccination homie?

Ok I’ve had some more cough mixture I think it’s subsiding now, and it wasn’t blood I thought I could taste, false alarm

Alternatively you could have something far safer but still totally and completely shitty ShySaxon and I've suffered with it myself I'd estimate around July/September of last year.

What is it that I'm getting at here you may wonder?

Post nasal drip of course!

Its a result of having an allergic reaction to something ie dust, dustmites, pollen, etc but yeah usually dust or pollen are the culprits and what it does is causes the mucus that normally would flow through or be in your nose to run down your throat/esophagus which causes an almost non stop coughing to the point you wonder if you're going to cough your damned head off!

Fortunately if you can tolerate antihistamines well, there's lots and lots of very effective over the counter shit to take, that will dry your post nasal drip right up!

Stuff like Flonase, Sudafed, Mucinex, etc, etc.

I can't tolerate Sudafed as it sped up my heart once to a disturbing amount as either a young teen or a 12 year old (one of which I believe I was at the time?) but I tolerated Tavist D quite well (unfortunately it was taken off the market) but anyway if you're like me and can't tolerate Sudafed there's alternatives out there the pharmacist or your doctor can or will tell you about if you ask them.

Lastly just so you know I think one doctor or pharmacist (I forget which?) told me that Flonase ie the stuff you spray up your nose is actually more effective against post nasal drip and it's cough than literally any other form of medication, though those other forms of medication do work as well.

They were just pointing out that Flonase is I guess either largely or somewhat superior to even those other effective treatments.

So just saying.

YOU HAVE EXCESS MUCUS!
It's clogging your air-sacs = no oxygen no energy.

The mucusless diet sucks, but it works.

Coronaviruscel ?

Alternatively you could have something far safer but still totally and completely shitty ShySaxon and I've suffered with it myself I'd estimate around July/September of last year.

What is it that I'm getting at here you may wonder?

Post nasal drip of course!

Its a result of having an allergic reaction to something ie dust, dustmites, pollen, etc but yeah usually dust or pollen are the culprits and what it does is causes the mucus that normally would flow through or be in your nose to run down your throat/esophagus which causes an almost non stop coughing to the point you wonder if you're going to cough your damned head off!

Fortunately if you can tolerate antihistamines well, there's lots and lots of very effective over the counter shit to take, that will dry your post nasal drip right up!

Stuff like Flonase, Sudafed, Mucinex, etc, etc.

I can't tolerate Sudafed as it sped up my heart once to a disturbing amount as either a young teen or a 12 year old (one of which I believe I was at the time?) but I tolerated Tavist D quite well (unfortunately it was taken off the market) but anyway if you're like me and can't tolerate Sudafed there's alternatives out there the pharmacist or your doctor can or will tell you about if you ask them.

Lastly just so you know I think one doctor or pharmacist (I forget which?) told me that Flonase ie the stuff you spray up your nose is actually more effective against post nasal drip and it's cough than literally any other form of medication, though those other forms of medication do work as well.

They were just pointing out that Flonase is I guess either largely or somewhat superior to even those other effective treatments.

So just saying.
Mengele IQ medical analysis

Most of all I long for death. I wish I had what you have ngl.

I wish I was dying too