Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m convinced women legally having their rights taken away is the only way to fix this society.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m convinced women legally having their rights taken away is the only way to fix this society, well, it’s special treatment really but you get the point.

Women should be forced to stay indoors and only allowed out when they have to go to work or some shit or to do the shopping but no bars since they women whore around there but men should be allowed to do whatever, all this is the only way to fix this misandrist, female worshipping soyciety because us locally undesired men are sexually frustrated as a result and it just isn’t fair plus even your looks match is a self-entitled whore with a degenerate messy hole while you suffer.

I agree

Like the first sentence says, I agree. Foids ruin society with their self-destructive behaviors, which lead to them not fulfilling their functions (procreation and sex), men need them to procreate and to have sex, so they need to be used only for these reasons

That would only benefit chads (and normies to some extent), ugly men will keep rotting

“Take women rights away”

“let them go to work”

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

You missed the whole point of taking their right to work away.

“Take women rights away”

“let them go to work”

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

You missed the whole point of taking their right to work away.
They should work but just not do shit such as going to bars as they are usually sluts when they hit bars.

Like the topic title says, I’m convinced women legally having their rights taken away is the only way to fix this society, well, it’s special treatment really but you get the point.

Women should be forced to stay indoors and only allowed out when they have to go to work or some shit or to do the shopping but no bars since they women whore around there but men should be allowed to do whatever, all this is the only way to fix this misandrist, female worshipping soyciety because us locally undesired men are sexually frustrated as a result and it just isn’t fair plus even your looks match is a self-entitled whore with a degenerate messy hole while you suffer.
cages for cunts is our habitat for humanity

Them being able to have high paying jobs remove the chance of being a provider, so they only will settle for chad, they don't need resources.

Is that even possible?

They should work but just not do shit such as going to bars as they are usually sluts when they hit bars.
Foids are incompetent peices of shit. Let the males do the important shit