Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m convinced women are now wearing just underwear in public

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Yesterday I drove past a tire store and saw a young thot in the parking lot and she looked like she was wearing some skimpy tight short shorts (like underwear) and a sports bra. Nothing else. I just figured she a dumb ho no biggie.

Then today I’m out in public and see another thot wearing very similar outfit. Not sure what it’s called but certainly resembles underwear more than actual clothes.

The irony is the more freely women dress the less easily sub 8 males are able to meet their standards of having sex with them.

That's why such scantily clad clothing is for chad only.

They do it to accuse sub8 of sexual harassment and to attract chad

Short shorts that women wear are shorter than my boxers

They want to because they know vagina is the only power they have. They can't overpower us. They can't use technology better than us. Better flaunt their vaginas, the only value they have.

It's advertisement for chad not for us.

Honestly chicks running around naked is gross, it's like humans are devolving back to apes.

They want to because they know vagina is the only power they have. They can't overpower us. They can't use technology better than us. Better flaunt their vaginas, the only value they have.
nice. this is reality.

Yesterday I drove past a tire store and saw a young thot in the parking lot and she looked like she was wearing some skimpy tight short shorts (like underwear) and a sports bra. Nothing else. I just figured she a dumb ho no biggie.

Then today I’m out in public and see another thot wearing very similar outfit. Not sure what it’s called but certainly resembles underwear more than actual clothes.

Ohh you just use another excuse in order to say that you drive. Yes, we all know that. Also, ban female driving.

Well that’s because they are.