Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm convinced going from being surrounded by teen or college aged girls to 30 something is the biblical version of hell

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
No matter how hard you try past college age (for most men), your grand prize is a plate full of feces.

Sucks the will to live right out of you. Why even wage cuck or get up the morning? I understand that most men aren't going to get prime women, but why do I have to be surrounded by old hags? Why does nature shove such nasty shit in men's faces?

That's why I'm only going to work part time, there's no point of being a wageslave if it's just me.

But I like milfs :feelscry:

It is hell bro. i cant understand how collegecels stand at it

No man, is better been sorrounded by old foids , for example young sluts never find you atractive, and young foids will talk about chad and sex near you and parties, etc.

It’s the darkest environment if you have to experience it alone.

Everything makes us suffer in this world.

I'm surrounded by 16 to early twenties girls mostly in college and it sucks as well. Today there was one with a yellow dress very tight to her body, to the point you could spot the division of her butt on it. My balls are empty because I fapped twice recently but even then it disturbed me a lot.

I think about 99% of foids have already lost their virginity be age 25, so by age 30 the entire dating pool is filled with single mothers looking for betabuxx for their 3 children. One day we will fix this problem, and oldcels will suffer no more.

No matter how hard you try past college age (for most men), your grand prize is a plate full of feces.

Sucks the will to live right out of you. Why even wage cuck or get up the morning? I understand that most men aren't going to get prime women, but why do I have to be surrounded by old hags? Why does nature shove such nasty shit in men's faces?
What would you say is your most preferred foid age?

Just imagine being an incel teacher at a girlschool. This is a worse fate than death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back