Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm considering buying a 15,000 dollar sex doll

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
iu

You can do vaginal, oral, and anal with it. It won't judge you based on looks. I have been saving up money to eventually buy a house, but who wants to live alone. The new real dolls are becoming more and more realistic and eventually they will be able to perform basic motor functions. Stacy is becoming obsolete and thats why women are hypersexualizing. Soon they will have to compete with StacyBot who will please all desires at half the overall cost.

good, wish that were mine

If you get one, make sure it's a white Stacybot

if you have the money than i guess it's worth it

Seems like lifefuel, but I would never use my money on that

good for you im pooor

Money mogs me

i want a jb sex doll

why does it look like a noodle tbh realistic sex dolls are creepy

If you can afford, do it.

Massive cope I would rather be an entrepreneur with that type of money.

why does it look like a noodle tbh realistic sex dolls are creepy
Noodles are unironically easier to make dolls of. Have you seen a passably realistic white foid doll?

Also op, is this an AI equipped model or just a plain doll?

Noodles are unironically easier to make dolls of. Have you seen a passably realistic white foid doll?

Also op, is this an AI equipped model or just a plain doll?

yeah the white dolls don't look quite right yet, its difficult to mimic Nordic beauty. And its a fully fucntioning sex bot, I should have made that lcear.

The new 15k Real Doll can speak and learn and has relatively complex AI. I could even have dinner with her and discuss Inceldom and politics.

i have hernia i cant lift this sex doll they are some 35 kg fuck its over for me

yeah the white dolls don't look quite right yet, its difficult to mimic Nordic beauty. And its a fully fucntioning sex bot, I should have made that lcear.

The new 15k Real Doll can speak and learn and has relatively complex AI. I could even have dinner with her and discuss Inceldom and politics.

Oh its a Harmony sexbot. I was thinking maybe something like a WM doll.

Also, I would give it a year or two. DS is working on a walking model.

I also rather get one of these:

AI and robotics is simply not there yet to justify $10k plus.

let me have a turn