Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im cold

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
This nigger indian PM stole all my electricity I cant afford to heat the house

I am very cold

LIFEFUEL MAYBE I WILL DIE IN MY SLEEP

Were targeted by many. We're united as one.

How did he steal your electricity?

Over for ukcels, mang

Being cold is cool bro!

Muy brio!

Being cold is cool bro!

Muy brio!
It's fucking cancer man my hands are so fucking cold right now I can barely move anymore.

I am seating next to my PC with 5 jackets on JFL

It's fucking cancer man my hands are so fucking cold right now I can barely move anymore.

I am seating next to my PC with 5 jackets on JFL
I wear fingerless gloves bro.

Polar fleece long johns. Too

Same. My fingers feel chilled to the bone and I can literally see my breath in front of me briefly when I exhale. But I still haven't put on my heating since February.

merch-1.jpg

I have plenty of heat but I am too cheap to turn-on unless below freezing. The savings allow me to pay extra 1000$ to utilty for credit, plus I own many stock shares in energy utility, garbage company and such that they pay me back. Some years I pay little or nothing, only water bill because that is local government run. Residential water use here is unlimited so bill always same. Plan on investing in best profit water companies like Badger Meter, Lindsay, Xylem, Pentair, Danaher and Great Lakes Dredge_Dock. That way, company dividend profits combined pay muh water expense/usage.

Invest in what you use is best financial advice. Forever free is good. Dont be a goyim sap sucker. Rich get richer for a reason ;).

Last edited: