Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm Chad, AMA!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Bored on my flight to my next photoshoot, ha! AMA boys!
Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.png

Why are you pumping and dumping all our looksmatches instead of being in a monogamous relationship with a stacy?

Why did go for a noodlewhore who's way below your looksmatch?

Thoughts on chadlite

Why are you pumping and dumping all our looksmatches instead of being in a monogamous relationship with a stacy?
Sorry bro! It's just a hobby, man.
Why did go for a noodlewhore who's way below your looksmatch?
She lets me fuck other women when she's not around! She loves my personality so much that she won't leave me, man! That's commitment!
Thoughts on chadlite
I don't know that incel jargon you are using, bro! Stay confident, man. I believe in you!

It's over for non Sean O'Pry-cels. His eye area is insane.

how do u have wifi on ur flight

Why do you change your underwear every day?

why aren't you flying private?

you look like you have a great personality man how do you do it

how do u have wifi on ur flight
The flight attendant lady was very kind to me ;) haha. So, she hacked the Internet and let me use it!
Why do you change your underwear every day?
I don't bro!
why aren't you flying private?
I love being around people, bro! People love my vibrant personality, so it's all good!
you look like you have a great personality man how do you do it
Thanks! Just be confident, love yourself, and smile, bro! Also, just shower a lot, and maybe give yourself a fresh new haircut! The ladies love a clean-cut confident man! I believe in you, bud.

why am i not you?
Ha, because you are special in your own way, bud! Everyone is beautiful in their own way, bro. Just be yourself. Women are attracted to men who are confident in their own skin! You got this, champ!

Ha, because you are special in your own way, bud! Everyone is beautiful in their own way, bro. Just be yourself. Women are attracted to men who are confident in their own skin! You got this, champ!
thanks daddy

Are you neurotypical?

Bored on my flight to my next photoshoot, ha! AMA boys!
Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.png
How does it feel to fuck prime teen pussy? How does it feel like when you are deflowering a jb loli foid and taking her virginity?

How does it feel to fuck prime teen pussy? How does it feel like when you are deflowering a jb loli foid and taking her virginity?
Feels good, bro! But, I kinda get tired of it after awhile. Nowadays I don't even answer most my texts, ha! I have 500 unopened text messages.
Do you mog him?
Sorry, bud, I'm not familiar with that "mog" term! :)

how did you get into modelling?

what's your favorite movie?

how did you get into modelling?

what's your favorite movie?
I walked into a modeling agency and the woman there told me my personality was just so vibrant and outgoing so she decided to give me modeling contract.

I don't watch movies, bro! Too busy these days. Such hard work, I'll tell you. What a stressful life I have.