Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm certain the only way 50%+ of men manage to stay alive is through pure delusion

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
They just outright lie to themselves that the future will give them:
- pussy
- money
- less and easier work
- more status

In reality, all of the above usually decrease as you get older, except sometimes money if you get lucky to land a GOV job or get inheritance.

A man's delusion is stronger and higher than an a landwhale's SMV, both of which are nearly infinite.

Humanity was a mistake. It is fueled by male suffering and nothing more.

Right. Delusioin/hope makes men tolerate their pathetic lives. This is why the blackpill is soul crushing; it makes you realize all the suffering is worth nothing in the end.

Yeah we even have faggots on this forum who talk about "NT", thinking they can ascend by improving their "game" or some shit.

delusional idiots

I think the same. People look programmed to believe that something good must come after hardship.

I think the same. People look programmed to believe that something good must come after hardship.
Yeah we even have faggots on this forum who talk about "NT", thinking they can ascend by improving their "game" or some shit.

delusional idiots

Right. Delusioin/hope makes men tolerate their pathetic lives. This is why the blackpill is soul crushing; it makes you realize all the suffering is worth nothing in the end.

For most, hardship just brings exponentially more hardship.

What good can come from surviving cancer, going bald, etc.?

i offer up /r9k/ as an example, vast majority of idiots there believe their lack of success with women comes down to them being "robots", and if only they could get their life in order they'd find a gf. Blackpilled incels are a pretty small minority, accepting that your genetics are simply inferior is not something that comes easy to men.

i offer up /r9k/ as an example, vast majority of idiots there who believe their lack of success with women comes down to them being "robots", and if only they could get their life in order they'd find a gf. Blackpilled incels are a pretty small minority, accepting that your genetics are simply inferior is not something that comes easy to men.
/r9k/ are complete retards.

delusional idiots

NT or not is mostly genetic. And yes, it does make a difference.

NT or not is mostly genetic. And yes, it does make a difference.
well the point I'm making is people talk about "social skills" as if they can improve them.

you can honestly improve your looks easier and get laid than any kind of social problem you have.

in fact you can fix many social problems by just improving your looks

well the point I'm making is people talk about "social skills" as if they can improve them.

you can honestly improve your looks easier and get laid than any kind of social problem you have.

in fact you can fix many social problems by just improving your looks

Agreed, but to get laid as a non NT male would require chad tier looks. I see a lot of normie men get sex by having huge social circles and being born NT.

Agreed, but to get laid as a non NT male would require chad tier looks. I see a lot of normie men get sex by having huge social circles and being born NT.
those normies are likely 6s or even 7s (women rate, not men), and/or they are dating below average foids

Women cannot suffer, only men can.
We need equality

those normies are likely 6s or even 7s (women rate, not men), and/or they are dating below average foids

Theyre def not 6s and 7s. Maybe you need to go outside once in a while rather than making up your mind based on dating apps/this forum.

Theyre def not 6s and 7s. Maybe you need to go outside once in a while rather than making up your mind based on dating apps/this forum.
cope I have gone outside I live in America though not a shithole third world country where street shitters are.

Honestly wouldn't doubt it, especially in today's times where men are constantly demonized. I'm personally managing through it by vidyacoping.

Honestly wouldn't doubt it, especially in today's times where men are constantly demonized. I'm personally managing through it by vidyacoping.

online or offline? Any suggestions? I haven't loaded up steamapp in years.

cope I have gone outside I live in America though not a shithole third world country where street shitters are.

Wasn't meant as an insult; most posters here don't live in the real world. Normie men (around 5s) do get laid. I made a thread abt this not so long ago.

Wasn't meant as an insult; most posters here don't live in the real world. Normie men (around 5s) do get laid. I made a thread abt this not so long ago.
they get laid with below average foids, which in america are usually landwhales.

online or offline? Any suggestions? I haven't loaded up steamapp in years.
It honestly depends how I'm feeling. I usually game online when I play shit like Counter-Strike: Source and CS:GO. I play offline when I want to play some of my older game titles that aren't on Steam. You should get all the Valve games and CS:GO if you're going for Steam versions.

They just outright lie to themselves that the future will give them:
- pussy
- money
- less and easier work
- more status

In reality, all of the above usually decrease as you get older, except sometimes money if you get lucky to land a GOV job or get inheritance.

A man's delusion is stronger and higher than an a landwhale's SMV, both of which are nearly infinite.

Humanity was a mistake. It is fueled by male suffering and nothing more.
extreme high Iq

I wish I was NT and bluepilled.

i offer up /r9k/ as an example, vast majority of idiots there believe their lack of success with women comes down to them being "robots", and if only they could get their life in order they'd find a gf. Blackpilled incels are a pretty small minority, accepting that your genetics are simply inferior is not something that comes easy to men.

The life experiences and emotions that I have lived in the dream world are the only thing that keep me from roping. My waking life is spend wageslaving and rotting. I see my fellow sub8 men that have been sent straight to old age collectively coping with cars sports and animes. All delusional but it is what keeps us going. Foids thrive on romantic and sexual experiences and the only delusion involved is the many beta orbitors every hole has.

Harmful to mental and physical health.