Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm buying Fallout 76

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
The reviews are in. According to normalfags Fallout 76 is a terrible game. So that means it's probably really good. Anything that normalfags hate is good. I'm going to buy Fallout 76 and I'm not going to buy that piece of crap Red Dead Redemption 2.

> Western game

Come chill in the New Vegas thread.

https://incels.is/threads/tfw-rital...post-in-a-thread-also-new-vegas-thread.88964/

>Anything normalfags hate is good

Go eat shit and drink piss then

Big mistake boyo.
Damn, this place has some shit taste in vidya

Finally some logic

The reviews are in. According to normalfags Fallout 76 is a terrible game. So that means it's probably really good. Anything that normalfags hate is good. I'm going to buy Fallout 76 and I'm not going to buy that piece of crap Red Dead Redemption 2.

Ever think about investigating the criticisms yourself and seeing if its a game you'd like to play

I am also going to pre order Anthem. There is no way normalfags won't hate that game.

Check some gameplay videos on youtube.
I don't know how this even qualifies as a game tbh.

what's the main complaints about the game?

Metacritic has one (((Journalist))) written review and it’s 76 (Fallout 76 jfl) out of 100. User reviews give it a 3.0 but I doubt many of those reviewers actually played the game.

Metacritic has one (((Journalist))) written review and it’s 76 (Fallout 76 jfl) out of 100. User reviews give it a 3.0 but I doubt many of those reviewers actually played the game.
Metacritic is a joke. It's for outraged normalfags to shit on games they never even played.

I'm don't feel bad about missing out on 76 since it seems that it abandoned everything that is good in Fallout. Even if it's a good game in general, it will still be a bad Fallout game. They turned it into a generic MMO.

Fallout 76 is a game I'm not looking forward to. For one, the fallout games are known for their modding, with online play modding has to be massively restricted and with the creation club basically paid mods or skins.

For two, a exploration RPG as large as fallout turned into a MP game won't be so good, I'm not playing with some power armor gatling laser kid.

Third, this fallout 76 MMO will screw up fallout leveling and make it a generic MMO.
Brb killing molerats for months to get a level up.

Fallout should stick to singleplayer as is, or restricted to small COOP playing.

I'm don't feel bad about missing out on 76 since it seems that it abandoned everything that is good in Fallout. Even if it's a good game in general, it will still be a bad Fallout game. They turned it into a generic MMO.

So Fallout76 will be the ESO of the fallout series?

how did they fuck up the new fallout this bad man

how did they fuck up the new fallout this bad man
People will buy it anyway man. They "gave the finger" to the old Fallout fans, the kids are the new sheep they want to sheer. There's a reason 76 is closer to Fortnite than New Vegas.

fallout 1 and 2 are the ones that is worth playing

I enjoyed Fallout 4, I just want something of a similar appeal.

They destroyed all the fucking post apocalyptia barren fallout wasteland cohesion by adding fucking lush green trees and grass; was a G.E.C.K used or what?

Ill get it in a couple of years when modding has been allowed and fixed the game and it's $5 on steam sales. Oh wait, they didn't even sell it on steam wtf, afraid of reviews?

Fallout is dead. Fucking Bethesda ruined it.

Give it back to Obsidian.

I play battlefield v, enjoy killing femoids and hear them screaming

new vegas is one of my all time favorites. and i couldn't play fallout 4 for more than 5 minutes.

once they started with the minuteman nigger and the hotheaded feminist cunt that's where i started to really hate this game

>comparing universally disgusting things that are biologically hardwired in our brains to be repulsive to something as subjective as a videogame

mariana-trench iq

Play new vegas instead don't waste money on that trash normie game.

lmao the butthurt over this game is hilarious.

Red Dead 2 is actually a good game despite the normie popularity.

If you let normies dictate your taste in entertainment this much you might be retarded, who gives a fuck.

Tell me what you think when you play the game OP.
Purchased the game a while back. Got my code last night but download took a while so fell asleep. Played today after work and man I played for 7 hours straight! Going to bed soon for work but I wish I could stay up and play more. Just got LV5 and made my first camp. Really chill game.
In all those 7 hours I saw maybe 3 people. 2 ran by me really fast so I suspect something was chasing them and 1 guy tried to team up with me but I want to play solo. Plus I turned mic chat off so you don't even hear dumbasses talking.
I played F4 opening day and played it for maybe 80-ish hours? Maybe 100. Either way most of my time was building settlements. I couldn't stand the quests or missions tbh. I would have kept playing really if settlements really mattered but in the end you can just forget them entirely which sucks. Never played the DLCs even though I got season pass. F4 is just a bore to me. 76 though I am quite enjoying.

I don't have a picture because I don't know how to take pictures but right outside leaving the Vault I saw a lv50 Super Mutant Legendary Enemy roaming around with a LV50 Legendary Brahim Cow. Friggin cool how random encounters like that happen. I like the game as is since I enjoy the world and gameplay but I can see maybe others waiting 6months to a year for everything to be streamlined/updated. Sort of how like the Witcher 3 is a good game but opening week it was shitty (least for me). It performed better with the GOTY edition and all the DLCs added to it. I suspect the same thing will happen with F76. All the patches and updates will bring a very good gameplay version then add mods and it will bright even newer life to the game that everyone will want to play.