Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm burned out

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Such a vicious cycle to experience. I need to do work but I'm too tired and it piles up so I try to complete it sacrificing sleep and sleep debt piles up. I want to die

Life is a downward spiral. Very cucked

some real advice bro: lower the bar. if you say you "need to do work" is sounds like your in school? just do less of it or do it less well at least until you can catch up on sleep. like instead of aiming for 70% on a test just try to pass. or even fail a couple of assignments and then make it up in the future

some real advice bro: lower the bar. if you say you "need to do work" is sounds like your in school? just do less of it or do it less well at least until you can catch up on sleep. like instead of aiming for 70% on a test just try to pass. or even fail a couple of assignments and then make it up in the future
It's too late now that I've realised what you've said. The problem is the sunken cost fallacy whereby i self sabotage. Thanks brocel

Life is suffering.

Over for burnedcels

Permaneet. I'd rope rather than generate a single cent of revenue for jews

Inceldom is an immovable weight on your shoulders.