Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m browsing Incels is in public rn

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
And I don’t give a fuck hehe

watch for the cameras around u, the feds tracking your inkwell ass will get closer to arresting you for terrorism :society::society::society::society::society::society:

Are you using fast banana marketing?

Is she white? If she isn't, I don't care.
5f0

I've never been bothered turning that on personally even when I am in public.
Low inhib mogs me. I have that shit turned on at all times, since the day I joined in fact

Just use Dark 2024. Nobody’s even gonna see what site it is

Low inhib mogs me. I have that shit turned on at all times, since the day I joined in fact
I'm not outside enough to browse in public that often anyway

Just use Dark 2024. Nobody’s even gonna see what site it is
I just kind of hope that people aren't being too nosy with what I'm doing on my phone. I don't look at what anyone else does on their phone in public so I just assume most people don't care what I'm doing.

I just kind of hope that people aren't being too nosy with what I'm doing on my phone. I don't look at what anyone else does on their phone in public so I just assume most people don't care what I'm doing.
Same. I don’t even think you can easily see the forum name on dark 2024, so unless they recognize the site, which is highly unlikely, you should be fine

Same because dumb niggers in my 3rd world country don’t even understand English