Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm brown and I'm a Manlet and I'm a wristlet, just look at my fucking wrist

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
Just look at it

I'm pathetic. I can never be strong. I'm literally 5'6".

Even 5'11" guys mog me to oblivion.

I'm made fun of for being brown. And being a Manlet. I'm fucking tired of being ridiculed. I'm tired of girls commenting on how small I am.

I feel trapped in my body. I can't take a moment to look at my fucking arms. They're disgusting, they're small and they're useless.

I'll never be seen as a masculine, big man. I'll never have that presence. Everyone looks down on me literally.

This body is pathetic and I wanna fucking end it. I'm so furious at god for making me at all. This world is for suffering.

I fucking hate being a wristlet. There are guys who's dick girths are wider than mine. It's pure fucking suifuel.

I'm tired of being rejected I'm tired of being weak I'm tired of being at all

Fuck this world for making me. Fuck this world for ridiculing me. I did nothing to deserve this existence. Fuck God. Fuck women. Fuck society. I hate everything.

I have been taking Adderall for 1 month now and my appetite crashed which caused my already lean body to become even leaner. My wrists are just skin and bone at this point so I've started doing some forearm exercises to see if that will help. I started 2 weeks ago. Join me brocel and we will wristmog all the normies in 2-3 months.

Don't end it. That's what cowards do. One thing that keeps me going is remembering how hard some other people have it. Just understand that there are people out there who would do anything to have your body and life. We always point out the entitlement of others, let's also curb our own entitlement. I'm not trying to invalidate your pain, I'm merely saying to look beneath you whenever you think you truly have nothing.

Last edited:
I have been taking Adderall for 1 month now and my appetite crashed which caused my already lean body to become even leaner. My wrists are just skin and bone at this point so I've started doing some forearm exercises to see if that will help. I started 2 weeks ago. Join me brocel and we will wristmog all the normies in 2-3 months.

Don't end it. That's what cowards do. One thing that keeps me going is remembering how hard some other people have it. Just understand that there are people out there who would do anything to have your body and life. We always point out the entitlement of others, let's also curb our own entitlement. I'm not trying to invalidate your pain, I'm merely saying to look beneath you whenever you think you truly have nothing.
They want to become a manlet brown wristlet? Sure I may have a decent life but I'm still suffering due to my subhumanity.

based