Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im broke and ugly

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I don't even know what i did to deserve this life. Born into a broke family . Got incel genes and ended up with a very ugly face. So brutal i dont have any motivation to keep going :feelsrope:

I don't even know what i did to deserve this life. Born into a broke family . Got incel genes and ended up with a very ugly face. So brutal i dont have any motivation to keep going :feelsrope:
same except im not broke. im in between middle class and poor. still sucks seeing ppl born rich and good looking and having literally everything (friends, good parents, girlfriends) and all that

same. hanging by a thread. copes are running dry:feelsbadman:

How old are you

I was born in a lower middle class in a shithole country.

Avg. height, 4/10 face, framelet, autistic, ADD and got PTSD from shitty childhood.

Despite that, I did relatively well for myself, got myself a comfy job (remote) and now I make slightly more than the US minimum wage, with which I can buy some copes. I'm considered "lower middle class" but only because I live alone, with no wife and no children, in a small house adjacent to a bush in a smaller town. If I had wife and 2 kids we'd be poor, but still survivable (food is cheap). Most of my autistic and schizo friends are still dependent on their parents for survival, which is BRUTAL.

I also have no motivation for anything. I'm merely a sexless worker drone, nothing I do has any impact on the world except by paying taxes to support single mothers. I'm a genetic dead-end as no foids want to reproduce with an ugly framelet balding 37-yo mentally ill quasi-poor loner with no social circle, negative-infinity status and near-zero social skills.

I'd say "it's over" for me but I'd be disingenuous, if I can be brutally honest: it never ever even began for me.

Last edited: