Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm boring.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Is there anything more brutal than not even being able to make someone laugh or captivate them? I can't think of anything else that sucks more.

I'm so professional and serious all the time, that I'm no fun to be around. I can't for the life of me relate to anyone in anyway, I know zero pop culture references, and I can't make any funny jokes without being blatantly offensive or mean. I am highly knowledgeable, but I am at a loss when it comes to anything other than facts and knowledge. I'm nothing more than an encyclopedia, not an actual person.

Being boring sucks major balls. I wish I was funny or interesting somehow, but I am not. I'm boring, stable, genuine, truthful, reliable, and predictable. I'm absolutely the biggest normalfag cryptonite, simply because I'm a boring nerd. I'm not even a nerd in a cool or interesting way (weeb nerds, magic the gathering players, comic-con nerd, gamer nerd, etc.), I'm just a plain, boring, academically inclined nerd with nothing but knowledge. I will never make people laugh or like me, ever.

I guess that's why I could never use humor as a defense growing up, and why I had to always be violent and scary to everyone to make them leave me alone. Since I couldn't make anyone genuinely like me, I had to make them fear me instead to get them to just leave me alone and ignore me instead of being assholes.

I'm sure a female with my traits would be absolute waifu material though, and she would have absolutely no problem socially since you can't lose as a female.

Same bro, I never have anything interesting to say. Can’t really blame anyone for not liking me tbh.

Me too, it's actually a good thing that foids don't care about personality, since i would probably be even more fucked, if this was the case.

Same bro, I never have anything interesting to say. Can’t really blame anyone for not liking me tbh.
It doesn't have to be this way.

If you were to be accepted by society and allowed to develop socially, things would have never turned out this way. The only reason why I become more and more boring as a person over time, is because nobody will talk to me or include me in anything.

Me too, it's actually a good thing that foids don't care about personality, since i would probably be even more fucked, if this was the case.
I guess that's a good thing about their superficial nature. Although I am (unfortunately) nice person, I am not interesting. Foids are spoilt little brats who need to be amused constantly, so of course they need instability and unpredictability, even if they're miserable the entire time. Maybe they should date clown jesters if that's what they're after. Dimwitted cunts.

If you were chad,girls would giggle in your presence

If you were chad,girls would giggle in your presence
If I were chad, I would also probably be the most fun and outgoing person you would ever meet.

However, since my looks barred me from having any experiences in the world, that never was the case. I'm pretty sure that if I were Chad with my strong and likable character, I would essentially be on godmode. But for some reason, God or whatever divine power decided to stick a pure, sweet, and innocent soul into the body of an ugly man with a powerful sex drive, just for his/its own sadistic fucking pleasure.
Whatever.

This post made me yawn

I'm not boring but I've been bored out of my mind for the past few days

If I were chad, I would also probably be the most fun and outgoing person you would ever meet.

However, since my looks barred me from having any experiences in the world, that never was the case. I'm pretty sure that if I were Chad with my strong and likable character, I would essentially be on godmode. But for some reason, God or whatever divine power decided to stick a pure, sweet, and innocent soul into the body of an ugly man with a powerful sex drive, just for his/its own sadistic fucking pleasure.
Whatever.

I relate.

You need to get more confident brah,
Nah but for real

You need to get more confident brah,
Nah but for real
It's not a matter of not being confident enough, it's a matter of having nothing to say. I mean, what the fuck do you even say to normal people as an incel? What do you even talk about?
There's no discussion to be had, you live in an entirely different life and reality than they do, and they would never understand it in the slightest let alone comprehend it. What is there to talk about when this is the case? There's no common ground between you or any person on this entire planet.

It's not a matter of not being confident enough, it's a matter of having nothing to say. I mean, what the fuck do you even say to normal people as an incel? What do you even talk about?
There's no discussion to be had, you live in an entirely different life and reality than they do, and they would never understand it in the slightest let alone comprehend it. What is there to talk about when this is the case? There's no common ground between you or any person on this entire planet.
Well you are not wrong here

You could always start approaching social hobbies, maybe MMA or something yourself. And not be confined by what "those people" do

But yeah, ive been there, usually you just dont have the energy for that kind of stuff, and going into it With a pessimistic mindset isnt good. its a bitch

Well you are not wrong here

You could always start approaching social hobbies, maybe MMA or something yourself. And not be confined by what "those people" do

But yeah, ive been there, usually you just dont have the energy for that kind of stuff, and going into it With a pessimistic mindset isnt good. its a bitch
You call it pessimistic, I call it being realistic.
Yes, it's good to be "motivated" and upbeat, but it deludes you. It's better to be realistic about everything and embrace disappointment and failure, that way you will never be disappointed. Discipline go farther than motivation ever will.
If you expect nothing more than failure all the time, winning will be that much more rewarding. Your low expectations and "loser mindset" will accomplish more than what a delusional "winner mindset" that's only temporary ever will.

Yeah, I could never make anyone laugh except by accident. I wish I wasn't so fucking boring. It's no wonder I don't have any friends

Yeah, I could never make anyone laugh except by accident.
It's even worse when you make people laugh unintentionally. Most potent suifuel ever.
You try to intentionally get them to sympathize with you, but unintentionally make them laugh at your expense. Little do they know, the supposed "joke" you made is actually true and they have no idea that things are actually that bad for you. Absolutely horrible.

foids are even more boring tbh

foids are even more boring tbh
True. I've noticed that even I'm more interesting than them.
I'm not exactly that amusing, but listening to foids talking is like listening to radio static. They talk about the most boring and mudane shit ever, nothing interesting ever comes out of a thot's mouth. I'd dare say that I'm a comedic genius compared to them, even if I'm boring myself. At least whenever I say something, it's actually fucking interesting, insightful, and meaningful.

The meme gender can't meme for shit.

I’m not interesting or likeable irl due to being high inhib. I don’t talk much

I’m not interesting or likeable irl due to being high inhib. I don’t talk much
I was low inhib, but all it did was make people hate me more because I would force them to acknowledge my existence instead of just ignoring me like they already were.

I’m weird as fuck, which is even worse

You will need a better face if you want to stop be boring

Normie: So how was your weekend?
Me: Fine
Normie: What did you do?
Me: Layed in bed and cried while I watched anime.
Normie: ...

If I had a conversation and was 100% honest. While they are out with friends, family and girlfriends, I’m at home rotting. When I do force myself to go out alone, it’s so suicidefuel that I don’t want to do it again.

I'm entertaining, but all my jokes are socially unacceptable so I can only act like a boring person.

I only make people laugh sometimes, because I am high inhib and rarely speaks.

Luckily, incel humour is mostly autism friendly tbh.

I'm kinda similar in that nothing really comes naturally when it comes to making people like me; it's more that I have to really try and find something they enjoy and then share it with them because then it makes easy conversation, thus leading to friendship through proximity.

The problem with that method of interaction is that once you're taken away from that mutual place, your friendship dissolves quickly. You might think your roommates are great, but would you actually want to meet up with them if you didn't live together?

True. I've noticed that even I'm more interesting than them.

You have to be better then a woman in everything. Better looking. More interesting. Funnier. More wealthy. Taller. More popular. You have to be everything in the relationship, x2. If not, your not good enough.

you dont sound boring to me ive met people who dont have anything to say. that is boring.

I deleted my POF after only getting one reply from a 1/10 landwhale [inb4 :chad::banhammer:] and after a few yo-yo messages she said I was boring and had no banter.

When I was a kid I used to pretend to bump into things and trip purposely to make people laugh, I just wanted to feel some kind of acceptance from others, even if it meant degrading myself