Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im bored to death

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Feel so bored... And im run out of copes

At moments like this, you can discover who you truly are. Just remove all outside influence and spend a day with yourself then reflect on your findings alone or with somebody you trust.

At moments like this, you can discover who you truly are. Just remove all outside influence and spend a day with yourself then reflect on your findings alone or with somebody you trust.
1 i never share my feelings and thoughts
2 there is nothing to discover inside of me

I like gymcelling, walking in nature (even urban nature), biking, and cooking.

1 i never share my feelings and thoughts
2 there is nothing to discover inside of me
There is always plenty to discover behind the facade of your inner personality. Just give it a try, I guarantee it will help you as I observed benefits of this theory before. Your subconsciousness is a sea of malice that you are drowning in, unknowingly. Your emotional isolation only drives this forward. We are not designed to be solitary beings you must open your mind up. If you don't want help from others than at least reflect to yourself and your traumas and past life experiences can be put to rest. You should start by writing a diary and else. You will get better, I trust in you. If there is anything you'd like to share I am always here.

There is always plenty to discover behind the facade of your inner personality. Just give it a try, I guarantee it will help you as I observed benefits of this theory before. Your subconsciousness is a sea of malice that you are drowning in, unknowingly. Your emotional isolation only drives this forward. We are not designed to be solitary beings you must open your mind up. If you don't want help from others than at least reflect to yourself and your traumas and past life experiences can be put to rest. You should start by writing a diary and else. You will get better, I trust in you. If there is anything you'd like to share I am always here.
Im not interested in such fullish inane and futile thing as " petsonality" .

same here i literally have nothing to do all weekend

Same. I don’t feel like gymcelling or playing video games