Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im bored of life and only looking forward to death

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I would say around last year was when I lost my mind from the black pill, accepted it, and realized that it was over for me. I literally used to throw things at the wall and scream around. I cooled down and went into my depression and acceptance phase, but now I don't see the point in anything anymore. All I want to do is rot in my basement. I don't have the motivation or IQ to get money. I'm not saying this in a suicidal way, but I've grown bored of life. I don't see a point to it anymore. At this point, all I think about is death and the afterlife, and whenever I think about it, I start feeling a sense of excitement. I'm tired and bored of life, and nothing i ever do will ever make a difference i will still get gaslight and treated like shit for the rest of my life i truly cannot wait till i die so i can escape this unchanging painful existence.

Last edited:
I would say around last year was when I lost my mind from the black pill, accepted it, and realized that it was over for me. I literally used to throw things at the wall and scream around. I cooled down and went into my depression and acceptance phase, but now I don't see the point in anything anymore. All I want to do is rot in my basement. I don't have the motivation or IQ to get money. I'm not saying this in a suicidal way, but I've grown bored of life. I don't see a point to it anymore. At this point, all I think about is death and the afterlife, and whenever I think about it, I start feeling a sense of excitement. I'm tired and bored of life, and nothing i ever do will ever make a difference i will still get gaslight and treated like shit for the rest of my life i truly cannot wait till i die so i can escape this unchanging painful existence.
72 virgins if you not sui, Stay strong!

What part of the world do you live in? I think you should try to seek social assistance perhaps they could help. Maybe even get you on welfare and pay some of your bills. If you're acting strange, then you're probably having mental health issues and you should seek help. Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. We live in a really sad world. You're born under bad circumstances like the rest of us. And now you have to deal with this reality. It's not a good world we're living in. Nobody really has a good life outside of the chad's and stacy's and even they go through some pain once a while. Human suffering Cannot be diminished. You'll see existence is a cruel joke. Try to do something you enjoy take your mind off the circumstances distract yourself. Maybe get high?

Damn. Very relatable. I'm just waiting to die at this point, and I've basically accepted I will never get married even though it makes me very fuckinbg depressed

thank you brother i would never sui i must stay alive for the 72 virgins
only if you take out the enemy. you have to fight in the holy war

"become a killER"

Relatable :cryfeels:

I also look forward to embracing the bitter kiss of death, at this point it’s about all I’ve got to look forward too..

Damn. Very relatable. I'm just waiting to die at this point, and I've basically accepted I will never get married even though it makes me very fuckinbg depressed
why dont u just geomaxx an Iraqi foid? I mean millions of men dead from USA war, ISIS, Shia vs Sunni, young men running away to refugeemaxx in EU. Men in Iraq are the minority. The ones who stayed behind are married thats why they remained.

why dont u just geomaxx an Iraqi foid? I mean millions of men dead from USA war, ISIS, Shia vs Sunni, young men running away to refugeemaxx in EU. Men in Iraq are the minority. The ones who stayed behind are married thats why they remained.
I don't really want a FOB. Though tbh I might try that but at this point I am trying to get a good job

You could always fly a plane into a building

I’ve become emotional numb to most things in life ngl

Modern life as a man is a waste of existence

I don't really want a FOB. Though tbh I might try that but at this point I am trying to get a good job
Sandnigga what da fuck. Get u a Sand foid as ur wifey and fuck blue eyed landwhalews , roasties and trailer trash bareback if u luv white so much and get 100's of illigemimate kids. Those whites will breed anything even nigger trash.

get ur Jeremy Micks

sometimes we make our own lives hard for nothing

Same, nothing to look forward to in my life