Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im better than you

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
Here I am sitting in my garage next to my beamer and limited 911. My HQNP blonde side bitch is giving me head, I might bust in her whore mouth. But that's okay cuz she likes to swallow. I got everything I could possibly want from life. Im 6'5" and make channing tatum look like my bottom bitch, like in the movie This is the End. My cock wont even go all the way down her throat without her throwing up all over my imported italian marble tiles. I got enough money to buy my own private island, but I choose not to because I wouldn't be able to flex on all the subhumans that work for me. Chances are that some of you living in the West are paying me rent or your whore mother's are. And no I dont accept sex as payment, I charge your mother another month for that privilege. Every morning I wake up with a different bitch grabbing my low hanging balls (they almost touch my kneecaps) and sucking my cock. I then order some gourmet french breakfast flown right from Paris and I eat that while some instagram model eats the dingleberries off my ass. Fuck a bidet I got bitches licking my ass clean. I don't even wanna get into my facial aesthetics as there aren't enough words that can summarize the harmony and bones that form God's greatest creation aka my face. Feelsgoodman :chad::feelsokman:

But you're still GrAY tho

Here I am sitting in my garage next to my beamer and limited 911. My HQNP blonde side bitch is giving me head, I might bust in her whore mouth. But that's okay cuz she likes to swallow. I got everything I could possibly want from life. Im 6'5" and make channing tatum look like my bottom bitch, like in the movie This is the End. My cock wont even go all the way down her throat without her throwing up all over my imported italian marble tiles. I got enough money to buy my own private island, but I choose not to because I wouldn't be able to flex on all the subhumans that work for me. Chances are that some of you living in the West are paying me rent or your whore mother's are. And no I dont accept sex as payment, I charge your mother another month for that privilege. Every morning I wake up with a different bitch grabbing my low hanging balls (they almost touch my kneecaps) and sucking my cock. I then order some gourmet french breakfast flown right from Paris and I eat that while some instagram model eats the dingleberries off my ass. Fuck a bidet I got bitches licking my ass clean. I don't even wanna get into my facial aesthetics as there aren't enough words that can summarize the harmony and bones that form God's greatest creation aka my face. Feelsgoodman :chad::feelsokman:
Ok GrAYcel

1421407581507.jpg

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

1421407581507.jpg

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Those two in that photo look miserable, perfect for each other.

Those two in that photo look miserable, perfect for each other.
Yes, the bitch also is a fakeupmaxxed bimbo roastie. Imagine being a solid chadlite and settle with this.