Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm beginning to understand how Michael Jackson felt

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
The guy had the biggest Peter Pan syndrome in the world. He hated aging and adulthood so much he had surgery to stop it and even created never land to pretend he was Peter pan.

And he was right. Growing up and being an adult sucks. Despite being one of the biggest musicians in the 20th century, what many remember him for is diddling some kids. When he was enjoying his time in never land his dream was shattered when children's parents were involved and started extorting him for money. Even after he was declared innocent they still wouldn't let go and decide to shit on his name after he died.

I passed by some indoor park today and I saw all these kids playing around smiling without a care in the world. It was suifuel to me knowing reality could not be anymore different.

I wish I was Peter pan. I wish I didn't have to be a fucking adult with all these responsibilities and requirements.

Fuck wagecucking
Fuck paying taxes and bills
Fuck having all these expectations and responsibilities
Fuck having to worry about every word I say due to laws and assholes using it against me
Fuck having to deal with all these cunt like people

And most important of all:

FUCK FEMALES!!!!!!

Last edited:
This is why I just ldarmaxx, it’s over

We would literally be better in any world from fiction rather than this cucked shithole

We would literally be better in any world from fiction rather than this cucked shithole

Thats a big reason I spent many years playing MMORPG's. In those worlds even if you are non-NT, and ugly duckling you can still be an important part of the story and community. Well at least 15-20 years ago that was true.

Fuck wagecucking
Fuck paying taxes and bills
Fuck having all these expectations and responsibilities
Fuck having to worry about every word I say due to laws and assholes using it against me
Fuck having to deal with all these cunt like people
If Michael Jackson couldn't handle being a millionaire statusmaxxed attractive male who could dance and sing, then i'd LOVE to see him live a life as a poor incel

Yes man this is so relatable