Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm becoming more invisibile to chicks and my face aged rapidly over past two years.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
My status of gymmaxxed truecel is solidifying.
Foids are trying to be as far away from me as possible, even though I sit quietly with neutral expression on my face.

I also noticed that I'm getting more wrinkles, my eyes look duller than ever, bones look sharper..
Everything hurts so bad.

I used to have people make fun of me by saying I looked like I was in my 30s when I was in my teens. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My status of gymmaxxed truecel is solidifying.
Foids are trying to be as far away from me as possible, even though I sit quietly with neutral expression on my face.

I also noticed that I'm getting more wrinkles, my eyes look duller than ever, bones look sharper..
Everything hurts so bad.

I dont know if you do this but if not then drink plenty water and stop drinking sugary drinks and coffee. Problem solved. Oh yeah eat clean, cut out the sugar, smoking and alcohol.

I dont know if you do this but if not then drink plenty water and stop drinking sugary drinks and coffee. Problem solved. Oh yeah eat clean, cut out the sugar, smoking and alcohol.
I've been doing exactly as you are telling me for a long time. Plus I go frequently to the gym and sauna.

To much gym/sports is not good for your skin

Do you drink alchohol? That could be why

what do you eat?
Eggs, poultry, steamed cruciferous veggies (broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, brussel sprouts), garlic, fruit also vitamin and collagen suplements.
Do you drink alchohol? That could be why
I quit drinking alcohol 2 months ago. Before I used to be a moderate drinker (3 beers or 2 shots of vodka a week).

Eggs, poultry, steamed cruciferous veggies (broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, brussel sprouts), garlic, fruit also vitamin and collagen suplements.

I quit drinking alcohol 2 months ago. Before I used to be a moderate drinker (3 beers or 2 shots of vodka a week).
Yeah drinking alcohol can decrease collagen and age you quicker.

For you the best diet is organic stuff. Cut out the stress, force your mind to think positive. Beans are cheap , filling and have high protein in comparison of other veggies. Like that you can afford good organic food.

If you already getting wrinkles at your late 20's then your best best bet is to go all in and life style change. Up to you though.