Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'M BALDING SOMEONE HELP ME

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
I'm 22 and today after shower I had a massive hair loss and I started freaking out. I'm probably a 2.5 in the norwood scale. Someone help me before it's too late

Finasteride or dutasteride, take it every day

you have passed the point of no return if the hair loss is easily noticeable. its over buddy

Taking finasteride 5mg every day

2.5 is already pretty bad

Start saving for hair transplant in Turkey. Also take Minoxidil to prevent further hair loss

Start saving for hair transplant in Turkey. Also take Minoxidil to prevent further hair loss
This is like a death sentence brocel :feelsrope:
I was already saving money for a rhinoplasty in Turkey

thats way too cheap for Finasteride, you probably got scammed
No, prices are different depending on the country. It's like saying you got scammed if a 1kg of meat is cheaper in one country compared to another

Last edited:
Just let it go

Mfer you gon die. 5mg is for prostate cancer treatment. I do 4 splits of 5mg so 1.25mg a day is more than enough
Medical pills arent meant to be divided/crushed unless package insert says otherwise. Thats because the active ingredient might not be divided evenly

Can a 2.5 norwood be completely reversed?

I'm 22 and today after shower I had a massive hair loss and I started freaking out. I'm probably a 2.5 in the norwood scale. Someone help me before it's too late
Take finasteride+ minoxidil. It's probably reversible

Try minoxidil if it doesn't work take small dosage of finastride

Also apply rosemary oil every three days
This is must!!!!!!!!

Reply if you got me

Try minoxidil if it doesn't work take small dosage of finastride

Also apply rosemary oil every three days
This is must!!!!!!!!

Reply if you got me
Got you brocel. Do you think a norwood 2/2.5 is completely reversible? My hair has been like this for about 3 years

Got you brocel. Do you think a norwood 2/2.5 is completely reversible? My hair has been like this for about 3 years
I'm norwood 2 since 16 yo
But after 17 I started using a fin and minox mixed topical solution

Fin and min didn't recover much hair in my temples(sides) but my front has lush hair, but there's progress in my sides, baby hair growing..

I think it's obvious, the temples fade( hair fall )first, so it takes time for the minox to fully recover it

Minox and fin definitely stopped hair fall, hair recovery takes much more time, but one another pro is, already stable hair becomes more healthy.

Another con- less libido

All the people ITT recommending finasteride and dutasteride like it's some kind of magic pill to stop hair loss are so fucking dumb. Look up their side effects OP. This shit is literally poison. If you can deal with them then go ahead but if I were I'd just get a hair transplant instead of taking tranny pills

All the people ITT recommending finasteride and dutasteride like it's some kind of magic pill to stop hair loss are so fucking dumb. Look up their side effects OP. This shit is literally poison. If you can deal with them then go ahead but if I were I'd just get a hair transplant instead of taking tranny pills
Even if you get a hair transplant your new hair will fall out sooner or later without finasteride, so it's pointless going for the hair transplant if you don't hop on finasteride

Accept it an become like hitman

ru58841 and some natural hair regrowth serum like scandinavian biolabs because ru58841 is already strong enough don't add minoxidil on top of it minoxidil is full of side effects with pretty poor results go for RU58841.
Add the regrowth serum later not at the same time as ru58841 tho.

Dont you need to take fin to keep the hair from the transplant anyway??