Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm Balding At Age 20.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
My hair at my sides is slowly receding back. In particular my left side. I can see an awful lot of my head on my left side.

How much is a hair transplant? I hate looking at myself because of this. It's suicideful every time I look at it. I look like shit with short hair. I would look 100 times worse bald. My hair looks like the II right now. No doubt it will get far worse in a few years.
Norwood scale

The price of a hair transplant will depend largely on the amount of hair you're moving, but it generally ranges from $4,000 to $15,000. Most insurance plans don't cover it. As with any kind of surgery, transplants have some risks, including bleeding and infection

The price of a hair transplant will depend largely on the amount of hair you're moving, but it generally ranges from $4,000 to $15,000. Most insurance plans don't cover it. As with any kind of surgery, transplants have some risks, including bleeding and infection
I'm in Europe. It might be cheaper here.

yeah it is cheaper indeedd

It’s over. You are too young for hair transplant cuz you will continue loosing hair the next years

I am also II and can't cope with this shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can't stand looking at bald people. I feel like my balding increases everytime I see bald people fuck this shit.

Bald men shouldn't be allowed to spread their genes

I can feel your pain. I started balding at age 16 and I'm 30 now.

You can take Minoxidil or Finasteride for it, given the fact that it hasn't progress to worse stages.

I can't stand looking at bald people. I feel like my balding increases everytime I see bald people fuck this shit.

Bald men shouldn't be allowed to spread their genes
View attachment 620333
Baldness is mostly affected by the maternal grandfather (mother's dad). If your maternal grandfather is bald, then even if your dad (or his dad )isn't bald, you'll most likely go bald.

Baldness is mostly affected by the maternal grandfather (mother's dad). If your maternal grandfather is bald, then even if your dad (or his dad )isn't bald, you'll most likely go bald.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
FUCK MY LIFE
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm in Europe. It might be cheaper here.
Take minoxidil and fin along with DHT blocking shampoo if you can't get a transplant yet. DHT is a curse on human nature

my mon literally gave me, scoliosis, 5'5 height and balding genetics. its not even funny at this point, i think if we ever had argument i would yell this shit at her face

I actually once went to a dermatologist to give me cream for my acne, and I asked her if I'll go bald (My paternal grandfather is norwood 5 and my dad is norwood 3, but my maternal granfather is still norwood 1) and she told me that I'm not going to go bald naturally (for genetic reasons), unless I get a disease that causes baldness.:soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

my mon literally gave me, scoliosis, 5'5 height and balding genetics. its not even funny at this point, i think if we ever had argument i would yell this shit at her face
You actually get 51% of your genes from your mother. That includes intelligence too. If your dad is a genius, but your mom is stupid, you'll actually end up low iq. Yet women are the ones who prefer intelligent men, and men literally don't care.

Start taking finasteride if you wanna save you hair, but be aware of the side effects.

I have forehead lines at 19, if that makes you feel any better :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Wdym no? I know that they like physycally attractive men (regardless of intelligence), but this principle applies to looks too. Having an ugly mother can easily ruin your looks, generally because men don't care about looks as much as women. Let me give you an example.

A man has a strong jaw and has a son with a woman with the weak jaw. Weak jaw doesn't matter when you're a woman, but it matters when you're a man. That son could easily have his life ruined because of inheritening his mother's weak jaw.

I actually once went to a dermatologist to give me cream for my acne, and I asked her if I'll go bald (My paternal grandfather is norwood 5 and my dad is norwood 3, but my maternal granfather is still norwood 1) and she told me that I'm not going to go bald naturally (for genetic reasons), unless I get a disease that causes baldness.:soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
My maternal grandfather was bald at 40 and all of her brothers are bald

Literally no hope for me :feelsrope:

My maternal grandfather was bald at 40 and all of her brothers are bald

Literally no hope for me :feelsrope:
I'm sorry fellow brocel. You didn't deserve this. None of us ddid.:fuk:

I have forehead lines at 19, if that makes you feel any better :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
take skincare seriously now. Always wear sunscreen during the day and tretinoin at night. Go to a dermathologist and ask for guidance and perscription tretinoin.