Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm balding at 17

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I'm already at norwood II, I didn't even ask to be born, why do I have to suffer

Try minoxidil

I had already shaven my head at that age because I was almost fully bald by then.

Fucks with your collagen and I've been smoking for years, I will look 40 before even turning 19
what you got to lose ?

I mean i've been on finasteride and minoxidil for a while now, i'm not even sure if they're doing anything. I still lose a shit ton of hair and i also had been balding from age 17. Funny as that sounds, genetics are a really shitty thing.

I would just say try to bulk up and get muscles, and hope that you'll look good bald. There are other alternatives like Micro Scalp Pigmentation. Or a hair system.

But at the end of the day those are copes and hair systems are ridiculously expensive.

As we commend your souls to Aetherius, blessings of the 8 divines upon you! For you are the salt and earth of Nirn!

Well I guess you're right. :feelsokman:
But I think it could be a big problem if he fucks up his skin.
Minoxidil, like every other medicina has its own side effects and if you wanna use it you should educate himself about them