Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back!

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★
Nigga... I had a break of .is thinking that it would make me happier and or more productive. It didn't.
I literally coped with android games and anime all day long. Didn't even study much, basically lived the life of a shutin NEET because I didn't have enough energy to deal with foid, simps and other characters. Not hating on succubi really does a number on your mental health. If anyone think that doing a sabatical is going to help DON'T!
Anyhow I've quit cigarettes and alcohol because I only visited the grocery store once every second week and because I felt too depressed to even go outside. I mean those two substances were never a problem because I had my addictions in check, didn't really smoke or drink excessively.

So I'm back to blow off some steam and spread total foid jihad. Gosh going to public places now that the weather is warm is so annoying! Chads and Stacies everywhere... makes me want to move to Saudi Arabia. All of these whores need to wear a Burka. I'm so back!

There is no escape from this place not even in death.

There is no escape from this place not even in death.
Why would anyone want to leave this place rocks! After quitting it for like a month that much is certain!