Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm back to Copper I one Rainbow Siege. Any good cels out there could give me some tips and help? Or link to some good yt vids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I hate being subhuman even in games.

I stayed at Bronze V for a while and now fell again ffs. Anyone plays r6 here to give me some tips?

Never played rainbow six siege but just hold common corners and click when you see enemy

What strategy do you usually use?
I drone all cameras with Echo giving calls to the team. Then some fag walks into the bomb and knife me because no one else defends any door properly.
I also like to use tatcher and other ops to counter intel their defense

I drone all cameras with Echo giving calls to the team. Then some fag walks into the bomb and knife me because no one else defend any door properly.
I also like to use tatcher and other ops to counter intel their defense

Idk exactly what to reccomend as i don't play, but im guessing itll be a good idea to look on google.

Better genetics win

Im putting that matchmaking is annoying af when hoping for a good team. Can't blame you for gettibg mad that you keep getting bad teammates.

How tf do you do that?
If you are decent at the game then it places you with noobs and expects you to carry. I don't like being number one I like being number two.

If you are decent at the game then it places you with noobs and expects you to carry. I don't like being number one I like being number two.

K. And don't feel bad, we all get bad teammates from time to time.

Kill your team mates then clutch

I was Gold I back when I played, forgot everything tho since I havent played it forever. On offense remember to take your time (not too much, but a slow, sustained, and careful offense is always a pain in the ass for defense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back