Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back home

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. This has to be a cruel joke. This has to be a bad dream. 

That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. That vile bitch, that fucking cunt. 

LET ME OUT OF HEERREEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

your parents angry at you?

0. What's over is already done with.

1. Chill.

2. Go for a bike ride.

3. Chill more.

4. Look for work in post services.

You still have a lot of time for yourself to re-open that chapter of your life :). There are other universities to go to, but just chill for now ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
0. What's over is already done with.

1. Chill.

2. Go for a bike ride.

3. Chill more.

4. Look for work in post services.

You still have a lot of time for yourself to re-open that chapter of your life :). There are other universities to go to, but just chill for now ;).

other universities lol just ldar

I'M READY TO WAKE UP NOW

Joke's on you, it's not a cruel joke.

theultimate341 said:
other universities lol just ldar
Just letting him know that there are other options :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Just letting him know that there are other options :).

What is Megumin doing in the gif?

Indari said:
I'M READY TO WAKE UP NOW

Im sorry but you are awake, the nightmare is reality.

Go for a run or something. There are 1000s of universities and 1000s of opportunities.