Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im back from prison

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
Yes! Im back but my time is not really done yet it will be done in early 2022
I have finally returned to my place 2nd week of this month after finishing gruesome weeks of intense training and psychological stress
luckily i was chosen as an administrator for the Executive Branch
so i work on weekdays from 9am to 6pm and rest on weekends usually
usually most of the slaves stay in their base but i can commute so that is the main reason why it is life fuel also my home is very close to my workplace
anyways it is great to be back to a gathering where i can relate and talk for real
5a38a70ce728dimage

As long as you aren't canon fodder it's good i guess.

Congrats on surviving basic training

Based prisoncel

:feelsautistic:

I'm happy for you brocel. How was basic training?

:feelsautistic:

I'm happy for you brocel. How was basic training?
It was alright the hardest one for me was when i had to wear full combat attire and carry 20kg bag and walk 20km under fucking hot weather at least shooting and grenade training was quite fun

It was alright the hardest one for me was when i had to wear full combat attire and carry 20kg bag and walk 20km under fucking hot weather at least shooting and grenade training was quite fun
Which rifles do you guys use? Still the Daewoo K2?

Which rifles do you guys use? Still the Daewoo K2?
yeah they only let the fronts use the most advanced ones
i used k2 and it fired quite smooth but it takes quite long to clean it afterwards

What do feminists say about it? i'm sure they're all for females being drafted and going through the same training regimen right? :)

What do feminists say about it? i'm sure they're all for females being drafted and going through the same training regimen right? :)
i really dont give a shit what cunts says it is just like a talking trash bin women=cum toilet
to answer your q they dont fucking know shit because they dont have to do the basic training they're directly promoted

What did you go to jail for?

for being a man
From reading the rest of your comments it’s not actual jail. You were forced to go to the military. That’s brutal. I would rather go to actual jail instead

Welcome back grunt. Take some rest and enjoy.

I dogded the draft in my country by saying I don't live there anymore. JFL if you think I will die for my country to protect a bunch of cucks and foid cum dumpsters who treated me like shit all my life. My country did nothing for me and neither did any other country I've been to. Fuck all of them.

Why did you end up in the slammer? Did foids falsely accuse you?

why did u went to prison?

He is talking about consciption sarcastically. He isn't in jail.

I dogded the draft in my country by saying I don't live there anymore. JFL if you think I will die for my country to protect a bunch of cucks and foid cum dumpsters who treated me like shit all my life. My country did nothing for me and neither did any other country I've been to. Fuck all of them.
yeah man i will not protect shit esp those who treated me like shit
no difference from jail maybe worse because of all the harsh training

Based AF . I PERSONALLY WILL DIE ONLY FOR ISLAM not my cucked country
tthe military forces are a bunch of weak beta brainwashed boys with baby faces who get cheated on when they are serving outside of home

What branch u going to, is it gonna be combat or (((support))) role?

Glad to see you back.

You were forced to go to the military. That’s brutal. I would rather go to actual jail instead
And if they go for broke and try to execute you at least you died at the hands of the real enemy instead of pointlessly killing another likely incel from another country on their behalf since sexless males are usually the first to be drafted in war.

Not jail but still conscription is still a form of indentured servitude or slavery demanded of males to serve women and society.

Last edited:
I thought I was the only jailcel on this forum

Welcome back by the way

And if they go for broke and try to execute you at least you died at the hands of the real enemy instead of pointlessly killing another likely incel from another country on their behalf since sexless males are usually the first to be drafted in war.
It is better to die with dignity by refusing to serve a nation that tortured you than trying to kill a random person. The only military I would join would be the incelistani army

From reading the rest of your comments it’s not actual jail. You were forced to go to the military. That’s brutal. I would rather go to actual jail instead
South Korea, mandatory military draft for 2 years I think?

It is better to die with dignity by refusing to serve a nation that tortured you than trying to kill a random person. The only military I would join would be the incelistani army
Most likely the penalty would be prison but if they got desperate from seeing too many guys taking that option they might choose to execute instead for "cowardice" and "desertion".
Remember that some of the men forced to fight in World War I and executed for desertion were only pardoned 90+ years later

Most likely the penalty would be prison but if they got desperate from seeing too many guys taking that option they might choose to execute instead for "cowardice" and "desertion".
Remember that some of the men forced to fight in World War I and executed for desertion were only pardoned 90+ years later
In England during ww2 some men, especially Jews would pretend to be fags to get out of it then you'd see them working at their fathers business.

In England during ww2 some men, especially Jews would pretend to be fags to get out of it then you'd see them working at their fathers business.
You can't avoid the form of conscription (signing up for selective service) in the US even if as a male you identify as a woman.
Transgender activists are silent on this issue.
Meanwhile the opposite doesn't apply for women that transition to men if they were born biologically female.

Biological males are oppressed.

South Korea, mandatory military draft for 2 years I think?
Attention to any koreancels. Refuse to participate in the military if you get drafted. (In cod) It is better to go to jail. If you you are forced in then just act as autistic as possible and put extremely low effort. They will eventually have to give you a dishonorable discharge.
I would rather get executed than join. Why fight for a nation that doesn’t respect me in the first place? I also can’t believe that niggers actually joined the army. They were treated like shit yet still joined. They are cucks

You can't avoid the form of conscription (signing up for selective service) in the US even if as a male you identify as a woman.
Transgender activists are silent on this issue.
Meanwhile the opposite doesn't apply for women that transition to men if they were born biologically female.

Biological males are oppressed.
Yeah but what I'm referring to happened way back before faggots had their lgbt, no one wanted the gays alone with other men.

The modern bias is bs though.

Attention to any koreancels. Refuse to participate in the military if you get drafted. (In cod) It is better to go to jail. If you you are forced in then just act as autistic as possible and put extremely low effort. They will eventually have to give you a dishonorable discharge.
If the penalty for that isn't death that's pretty noble of you to suggest brocel.

I would rather get executed than join. Why fight for a nation that doesn’t respect me in the first place? I also can’t believe that niggers actually joined the army. They were treated like shit yet still joined. They are cucks
And here's the thing. Now that you have that principle nobody can take it away from you even in death. Being forced to fight in a war means risking your safety and wellbeing just to fight on behalf of the same people that mocked, shamed and tried to shut you up even when you tried to talk to other people that were going through the same issues you were.

Yeah but what I'm referring to happened way back before faggots had their lgbt, no one wanted the gays alone with other men.
Gay males are also oppressed compared to gay females. They were historically stereotyped as weak and feminine. Hatred of gay males from society comes more from society's hatred, disdain and amused contempt for weak ugly males.

Last edited:
If the penalty for that isn't death that's pretty noble of you to suggest brocel.
Thx
And here's the thing. Now that you have that principle nobody can take it away from you even in death. Being forced to fight in a war means risking your safety and wellbeing just to fight on behalf of the same people that mocked, shamed and tried to shut you up even when you tried to talk to other people that were going through the same issues you were.
This is why I find it absolutely ridiculous when nonchads join the army voluntarily. If if they have to join against there will they should still resist as much as possible. Pretty hypocritical of society to complain when a whore who fucked over 100 men has to have sex involuntary just once but support it when a man gets forced to risk his life and get ptsd/missing limbs that will ruin him for the rest of his life.

This is why I find it absolutely ridiculous when nonchads join the army voluntarily. If if they have to join against there will they should still resist as much as possible. Pretty hypocritical of society to complain when a whore who fucked over 100 men has to have sex involuntary just once but support it when a man gets forced to risk his life and get ptsd/missing limbs that will ruin him for the rest of his life.
Not even sex involuntarily but sex for favors which they beforehand agreed to like in the Weinstein case or prostitution. They compare that to men getting maimed, injured and killed in war. I would hope in the future there is more outrage about this kind of comparison which makes a mockery out of the lives of men forced to die by men that were forced into the military at the threat of prison or gunpoint.
Don't even get me started on how women on reddit claim that chads pumping and dumping them is them being treated as "disposable" jfl.

mogs me. Except for real. Actually T mogs me very, very badly. I'm embarrassed. If I saw the OP in the streets, I would tilt my head downward in total submission.

Not even sex involuntarily but sex for favors which they beforehand agreed to like in the Weinstein case or prostitution. They compare that to men getting maimed, injured and killed in war. I would hope in the future there is more outrage about this kind of comparison and making a mockery out of the lives of men forced to die by men that were forced into the military at the threat of prison or gunpoint.
And if you get captured by the enemy country, they will torture you to death when you didn’t even want to join in the first place. Yet nobody cares about it

And if you get captured by the enemy country, they will torture you to death when you didn’t even want to join in the first place. Yet nobody cares about it
They not only don't care about it they make jokes about it and talk about it in a matter of fact way
ie "In the past these guys (talking about low status males) would have been cannon fodder" like on purplepilldebate sub on reddit musing about incels.

Radical feminists also approve of the population of males being reduced through the draft and forced slavery of males.

Radfem defends draft

More ppf justifications

I thought u meant u were in prison

They not only don't care about it they make jokes about it and talk about it in a matter of fact way
ie "In the past these guys (talking about low status males) would have been cannon fodder" like on purplepilldebate sub on reddit musing about incels.

Radical feminists also approve of the population of males being reduced through the draft and forced slavery of males.

View attachment 341098

View attachment 341099
Foids want us to get enslaved just because of the way we were born. If you are a sub8 man and still respect foids you are practically accepting to be enslaved

Foids want us to get enslaved just because of the way we were born. If you are a sub8 man and still respect foids you are practically accepting to be enslaved
tbh
their talk about how men in general want to enslave them is projection.