Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I’m back, for a while. Got NEETbux, been growing cannabis, fucking hookers and playing vidya.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Long time no see, my brocels :feelsautistic:

I’m back and will be around for a while.

My life’s still the same, it’s boring and not much happened in my life since I was gone. At least it didn’t get worse.

NEETbux: There are no jobs for me, most of my applications get ignored and a few got rejected. Getting unemployment bucks isn’t the most pleasant thing in the world. Even though it’s your right, the jobcenter roasties try to bully you and coerce you into taking shitty jobs and going to useless courses. The only way to avoid it is to call in sick for the appointments, don’t give them your phone number and for the love of god, DO NOT SIGN any contract with them. I should’ve known sooner. :feelsthink:

Cannabis: Well, weed is now legal in my country. I’ve only been high a few times and it was alright. What I’m interested in in particular is growing your own shit. I got some seeds and I planted one and things are looking fantastic. A healthy, little wonder plant has been rapidly growing from the seed. It will probably flower in August or September. :smonk:

Femoids: I didn’t talk to any femoids except for Asian waitresses at Asian food places and the fucking jobcenter ladies.

I fucked a few hookers, but not many. I had one thicc whore twerk and shake her ass for me and sit on my lap and I had the other one get on her knees and suck my dick. :feelsohh:

I think getting my dick sucked is my favorite sexual activity. It’s just nice to see a bitch on her knees worshipping your cock. I don’t want to spend too much of my NEETbux on whores, but my goal is to find a talented head giver in my area that I can see once in a while.

Games: Not very interested in them. Played Tomb Raider 1 and 2 from the remaster, but the game stressed me out too much to complete the third one as well. But I did enjoy it, they did a really nice job remastering this classic.

Played a solid racing game called GRID, but only completed a few championships until I lost interested.

Played and modded classic San Andreas, but for some reason, most mods crash my game. Nevertheless, I installed some very nice mods like better graphics, hot coffee, weapon recoil, manual drive-by aiming and even a rag doll physics mod. Worked perfectly.

But I’m not in the mood for more San Andreas, maybe some other time. I was disappointed that most car addons/replacements crash or glitch out my game.

I also tried a few modded Pokemon roms, but they are all faulty and that really pissed me off. I played some soul silver, gave myself all three starters thanks to save game editing and maybe I’ll keep playing that.

Very cool, Kanye.

Glad something's working for ya.

Im glad that youre having a good time :panties:.

Sounds comfy honestly

Long time no see, my brocels :feelsautistic:

I’m back and will be around for a while.

My life’s still the same, it’s boring and not much happened in my life since I was gone. At least it didn’t get worse.

NEETbux: There are no jobs for me, most of my applications get ignored and a few got rejected. Getting unemployment bucks isn’t the most pleasant thing in the world. Even though it’s your right, the jobcenter roasties try to bully you and coerce you into taking shitty jobs and going to useless courses. The only way to avoid it is to call in sick for the appointments, don’t give them your phone number and for the love of god, DO NOT SIGN any contract with them. I should’ve known sooner. :feelsthink:

Cannabis: Well, weed is now legal in my country. I’ve only been high a few times and it was alright. What I’m interested in in particular is growing your own shit. I got some seeds and I planted one and things are looking fantastic. A healthy, little wonder plant has been rapidly growing from the seed. It will probably flower in August or September. :smonk:

Femoids: I didn’t talk to any femoids except for Asian waitresses at Asian food places and the fucking jobcenter ladies.

I fucked a few hookers, but not many. I had one thicc whore twerk and shake her ass for me and sit on my lap and I had the other one get on her knees and suck my dick. :feelsohh:

I think getting my dick sucked is my favorite sexual activity. It’s just nice to see a bitch on her knees worshipping your cock. I don’t want to spend too much of my NEETbux on whores, but my goal is to find a talented head giver in my area that I can see once in a while.

Games: Not very interested in them. Played Tomb Raider 1 and 2 from the remaster, but the game stressed me out too much to complete the third one as well. But I did enjoy it, they did a really nice job remastering this classic.

Played a solid racing game called GRID, but only completed a few championships until I lost interested.

Played and modded classic San Andreas, but for some reason, most mods crash my game. Nevertheless, I installed some very nice mods like better graphics, hot coffee, weapon recoil, manual drive-by aiming and even a rag doll physics mod. Worked perfectly.

But I’m not in the mood for more San Andreas, maybe some other time. I was disappointed that most car addons/replacements crash or glitch out my game.

I also tried a few modded Pokemon roms, but they are all faulty and that really pissed me off. I played some soul silver, gave myself all three starters thanks to save game editing and maybe I’ll keep playing that.
comfy :feelscomfy:

Mogs me, i cant grow weed at home because grandma wont support me

Also glad to see you back :feelsautistic:

Thank you guys, thank you for the warm welcoming :feelsaww:

Mogs me, i cant grow weed at home because grandma wont support me

The evil, old lady, she doesn’t know what she’s missing :smonk::feelsLSD: