Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm back and WAY below an 8 I'm truecel as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Last year in October I made the following thread in a fit from seeing a bunch of stuff on the forum that really pissed me off so I had a little fit while creating that thread.

Anyway, half a year later and I see people reposting my thread as their own.
@FastBananaCEO posted the thread about three times, I believe that got him banned so that's great and all.
Though account @unsettling 's copy-pasted thread is still up.
https://incels.is/threads/completel...um-full-of-larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I think copy-pasting should be very much against the rules so that this never happens again, to any thread. If you make a thread it should be unique content. The same content and same message, no problem, but literal plagiarizing is nonsense.

@gymletethnicel @Personalityinkwell @BenBerger @kikecel @HidekiTojota @Gunnersup @AutistCell @Colvin76 @chudur-budur @Weed@tehgymcel420 @Edmund_Kemper @Amacko

wow bro thats just brutal. Welcome back man.

A year ago in October I made the accompanying string in a fit from seeing a lot of stuff on the gathering that truly irritated me so I had somewhat fit while making that string.

Anyway, a large portion of a year later and I see individuals reposting my string as their own.

@FastBananaCEO posted the string around multiple times, I accept that got him prohibited with the goal that's extraordinary what not.

In spite of the fact that account @unsettling 's duplicate glued string is still up.

https://incels.is/strings/completel...um-brimming with larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I think duplicate sticking ought to be particularly contrary to the guidelines with the goal that this never happens again, to any string. In the event that you make a string it ought to be interesting substance. A similar substance and same message, no issue, yet strict counterfeiting is rubbish.

@gymletethnicel @Personalityinkwell @BenBerger @kikecel @HidekiTojota @Gunnersup @AutistCell @Colvin76 @chudur-budur @Weed@tehgymcel420 @Edmund_Kemper @Amacko

okcamA@ repmeK_dnumdE@ 024lecmyghet@deeW@ rudub-ruduhc@ 67nivloC@ lleCtsituA@ pusrennuG@ atojoTikediH@ lecekik@ regreBneB@ llewkniytilanosreP@ lecinhtetelmyg@

.esnesnon si gniziraigalp laretil tub ,melborp on ,egassem emas dna tnetnoc emas ehT .tnetnoc euqinu eb dluohs ti daerht a ekam uoy fI .daerht yna ot ,niaga sneppah reven siht taht os selur eht tsniaga hcum yrev eb dluohs gnitsap-ypoc kniht I

/588151.sresu-drat-lop-dna-srepral-fo-lluf-mu...letelpmoc/sdaerht/oc.slecni//:sptth
.pu llits si daerht detsap-ypoc s' gnilttesnu@ tnuocca hguohT
.lla dna taerg s'taht os dennab mih tog taht eveileb I ,semit eerht tuoba daerht eht detsop OECananaBtsaF@
.nwo rieht sa daerht ym gnitsoper elpoep ees I dna retal raey a flah ,yawynA

.daerht taht gnitaerc elihw tif elttil a dah I os ffo em dessip yllaer taht murof eht no ffuts fo hcnub a gniees morf tif a ni daerht gniwollof eht edam I rebotcO ni raey tsaL

I don't care nor did I read

okcamA@ repmeK_dnumdE@ 024lecmyghet@deeW@ rudub-ruduhc@ 67nivloC@ lleCtsituA@ pusrennuG@ atojoTikediH@ lecekik@ regreBneB@ llewkniytilanosreP@ lecinhtetelmyg@

.esnesnon si gniziraigalp laretil tub ,melborp on ,egassem emas dna tnetnoc emas ehT .tnetnoc euqinu eb dluohs ti daerht a ekam uoy fI .daerht yna ot ,niaga sneppah reven siht taht os selur eht tsniaga hcum yrev eb dluohs gnitsap-ypoc kniht I

/588151.sresu-drat-lop-dna-srepral-fo-lluf-mu...letelpmoc/sdaerht/oc.slecni//:sptth
.lla dna taerg s'taht os dennab mih tog taht eveileb I ,semit eerht tuoba daerht eht detsop OECananaBtsaF@

.daerht taht gnitaerc elihw tif elttil a dah I os ffo em dessip yllaer taht murof eht no ffuts fo hcnub a gniees morf tif a ni daerht gniwollof eht edam I rebotcO ni raey tsaL

okcamA @ repmeK_dnumdE @ 024lecmyghet @ deeW @ rudub-ruduhc @ 67nivloC @ lleCtsituA @ pusrennuG @ atojoTikediH @ lecekik @ regreBneB @ llewkniytilanosreP @ lecinhtetelmyg

.esnesnon si gniziraigalp tubet tub، melborp on، egassem emas dna tnetnoc emas ehT .tnetnoc euqinu eb dluohs ti daerht a ekam uoy fI .daerht ثم ot، niaga sneppah reven saht taht os selr eht tsni htt yni

.pu llits si daerht detsap-ypoc s 'gnilttesnu @ tnuocca hguohT
.lla dna taerg s'taht os dennab mih tog taht eveileb I، semit eerht tuoba daerht eht detsop OECananaBtsaF @
.nwo rieht sa daerht في gnitsoper elpoep ees I dna retal raey a flah، yawynA

.dert taht gnitaerc elihw tif elttil a dah I os ffo em dessip yllaer taht murof eht no ffuts fo hcnub a gniees morf tif a ni daerht gniwollof eht edam I rebotcO ni raey tsaL
okcamA @ repmeK_dnumdE @ 024lecmyghet @ deeW @ rudub-ruduhc @ 67nivloC @ lleCtsituA @ pusrennuG @ atojoTikediH @ lecekik @ regreBneB @ llewkniytilanosreP @ lecinhtetelmyg
.esnesnon si gniziraigalp tubet tub، melborp on، egassem emas dna tnetnoc emas ehT .tnetnoc euqinu eb dluohs ti daerht a ekam uoy fI .daerht thum ot، niaga sneppah reven saht taht os selr eht tsni htt yni
.pu llits si daerht detsap-ypoc s 'gnilttesnu @ tnuocca hguohT
.lla dna taerg s'taht os dennab mih tog taht eveileb I، semit eerht tuoba daerht eht detsop OECananaBtsaF @
.nwo rieht sa daerht fi gnitsoper elpoep ees I dna retal raey a flah، yawynA
.dert taht gnitaerc elihw tif elttil a dah I os ffo em dessip yllaer taht murof eht no ffuts fo hcnub a gniees morf tif a ni daerht gniwollof eht edam I rebotcO ni raey tsaL

A year ago in October I made the accompanying string in a fit from optically discerning an abundance of stuff on the accumulation that genuinely vexed me so I had scarcely fit while making that string.

Anyway, a sizably voluminous portion of a year later and I visually perceive individuals reposting my string as their own.

@FastBananaCEO posted the string around multiple times, I accept that got him proscribed with the goal that's extraordinary what not.

In spite of the fact that account @unsettling 's duplicate glued string is still up.

https://incels.is/strings/completel...um-brimming with larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I cerebrate duplicate sticking ought to be concretely contrary to the guidelines with the goal that this never transpires again, to any string. In the event that you make a string it ought to be fascinating substance. A homogeneous substance and same message, no issue, yet stringent counterfeiting is rubbish.

A year ago in October I made the accompanying string in a fit from optically discerning an abundance of stuff on the accumulation that genuinely vexed me so I had scarcely fit while making that string.

Anyway, a sizably voluminous portion of a year later and I visually perceive individuals reposting my string as their own.

@FastBananaCEO posted the string around multiple times, I accept that got him proscribed with the goal that's extraordinary what not.

I cerebrate duplicate sticking ought to be concretely contrary to the guidelines with the goal that this never transpires again, to any string. In the event that you make a string it ought to be fascinating substance. A homogeneous substance and same message, no issue, yet stringent counterfeiting is rubbish.
I too, a year back in October I made the going with string in a fit from optically observing a plenitude of stuff on the amassing that truly vexed me so I had barely fit while making that string.

Anyway, a sizably voluminous segment of a year later and I outwardly see people reposting my string as their own.

@FastBananaCEO posted the string around numerous occasions, I acknowledge that got him banished with the objective that is phenomenal what not.

Despite the way that account @unsettling 's copy stuck string is still up.

https://incels.is/strings/completel...um-overflowing with larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I cerebrate copy adhering should be solidly in opposition to the rules with the objective this never comes to pass again, to any string. If you make a string it should be entrancing substance. A homogeneous substance and same message, no issue, yet tough forging is trash.

I too, a year back in October I made the going with string in a fit from optically observing a plenitude of stuff on the amassing that truly vexed me so I had barely fit while making that string.

Anyway, a sizably voluminous segment of a year later and I outwardly see people reposting my string as their own.

@FastBananaCEO posted the string around numerous occasions, I acknowledge that got him banished with the objective that is phenomenal what not.

Despite the way that account @unsettling 's copy stuck string is still up.

https://incels.is/strings/completel...um-overflowing with larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I cerebrate copy adhering should be solidly in opposition to the rules with the objective this never comes to pass again, to any string. If you make a string it should be entrancing substance. A homogeneous substance and same message, no issue, yet tough forging is trash.
Agreed because I as well, a year back in October I made the going with string in a fit from optically visually examining a wealth of stuff on the amassment that genuinely vexed me so I had scarcely fit while making that string.

Anyway, a sizably voluminous portion of a year later and I ostensibly optically canvass individuals reposting my string as their own.

@FastBananaCEO posted the string around sundry events, I agnize that got him ousted with the target that is remarkable what not.

Notwithstanding the way that account @unsettling 's duplicate stuck string is still up.

https://incels.is/strings/completel...um-flooding with larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I cerebrate duplicate following ought to be determinedly contrary to the standards with the target this never transpires again, to any string. On the off chance that you make a string it ought to be enchanting substance. A homogeneous substance and same message, no issue, yet extreme manufacturing is reluct.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Last year in October I made the following thread in a fit from seeing a bunch of stuff on the forum that really pissed me off so I had a little fit while creating that thread.

@FastBananaCEO posted the thread about three times, I believe that got him banned so that's great and all.
https://incels.is/threads/completel...um-full-of-larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I think copy-pasting should be very much against the rules so that this never happens again, to any thread. If you make a thread it should be unique content. The same content and same message, no problem, but literal plagiarizing is nonsense.

reported for spam

high iq