Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m aware that there is ableism that takes place in the incel community.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m aware that there is ableism that takes place in the incel community just like there is everywhere and I have even told a bunch of dudes from this community to take their own lives for saying ableist shit, I told users like @Danecel14 to kill themselves due to being ableist.

The reason I made this post is because I said that I despise femoids due to their ableism and normal fags have been saying that there is ableism going on in this community too in reply to me basically saying that I hate women due to their ableism and unfortunately, ableism is worldwide, it happens on Facebook, Twitter, Whisper and it’s very sad that it has to happen even in the incel and blackpill community too.

Last edited:
cripples get pity points and maybe a pity photo op gf
they cant be incel

cripples get pity points and maybe a pity photo op gf
they cant be incel
When I talk about ableism, I‘m talking about the trashing against high functioning autistic men too and someone using you for virtue signal points is different from actual validation from foids anyway.

I’m talking about trashing those for having disabilities (which is out of your control) and acting like you’re above them, etc. :feelsaww:
Humans will always try to punch down, even on a fucking incel forum.

I cant say i saw examples of that on .is most i saw is using autistic as an insult and in jargon.

I cant say i saw examples of that on .is most i saw is using autistic as an insult and in jargon.
I mean in the incel community, not just this site but I have seen some pretty damn nasty ableism in a blackpilled server I was in which had users from here or maybe all of them were from here.

I mean in the incel community, not just this site but I have seen some pretty damn nasty ableism in a blackpilled server I was in which had users from here or maybe all of them were from here.
I dont go to other places but i guess they are more free talking about that where no written record stays behind like voice chats or anonymous chats, i guess they also brag to mog others. I would say most guys in incelosphere circulate around.

Cock in your asshole old boy!

I understand, to be honest I sometimes say ableist things without even realizing, I'll try to be more careful :feelsokman:

high functioning yet cannot do 7 + 8

"ableism" sounds like a word straight out of some sjw/soyboy cookbook tbh

high functioning yet cannot do 7 + 8
I can on a calculator and with my fingers, you’re just like that faggot danecel now and by the way, tell your bum pals to stop telling me to return to this supposed ‘blackpilled’ Discord server I was in since even staff in it are abelist scum.

Last edited:
I can on a calculator and with my fingers, you’re just like that faggot danecel now.
Soylossus
SoyjakPointing2

I can on a calculator and with my fingers, you’re just like that faggot danecel now and by the way, tell your bum pals to stop telling me to return to this supposed ‘blackpilled’ Discord server I was in since even staff in it are abelist scum.

"ableism" sounds like a word straight out of some sjw/soyboy cookbook tbh
Being anti-ableist is being anti-feminist while being abelist is feminist since feminist femoids hate autistic men, therefore, ableism is supporting feminism.

Wheel chair basketball should replace tallfag NBA games everywhere.:feelsokman:

I understand, to be honest I sometimes say ableist things without even realizing, I'll try to be more careful :feelsokman:
Users like chesscel who has now deleted his profile does this shit on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back