Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm autistic

I once took one and got like a 95%. Its over

Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall​

If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

Block details:​

Your IP:77.111.247.44
URL:embrace-autism.com/raads-r/
Your Browser:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/109.0.0.0
Block ID:BLACK02
Block reason:Your IP address is listed in our blacklist and blocked from completing this request.
Time:2024-07-25 03:14:15
Server ID:19025

Took it again, changed some questions I was on the edge on and now got 37. I think the test is shit, nevermind :feelsugh:

I got 106. Is it over for me? What do i do? Should i buy a rope? Im serious.

I got 67, although this test does not seem very good. The options are stupid

Total:171

Language subtotal:6

Social relatedness subtotal:108

Sensory/motor subtotal:30

Circumscribed interests subtotal:27

This article
was written by:
drengelbrecht-and-eva
Dr. Engelbrecht ND RP & Eva Silvertant
Dr. Natalie Engelbrecht ND RP is a dually licensed registered psychotherapist and naturopathic doctor, and a Canadian leader in trauma and PTSD, and she happens to be autistic; she was diagnosed at 46.

Eva Silvertant is living up to her surname as a silver award-winning graphic designer. She also loves researching autism, astronomy, and typography. She was diagnosed with autism at 25.

Note: Eva is trans, and used to be Martin Silvertant.

Ofc its a troon
christian bale laughing GIF

i took another test and i got this
Your autism spectrum symptoms are high.

NT is bluepill garbage, all about low inhibition and loox

I got 77. Some of the questions are kinda loaded though and there's no inbetween answer

This article
was written by:
drengelbrecht-and-eva
Dr. Natalie Engelbrecht ND RP is a dually licensed registered psychotherapist and naturopathic doctor, and a Canadian leader in trauma and PTSD, and she happens to be autistic; she was diagnosed at 46.

Eva Silvertant is living up to her surname as a silver award-winning graphic designer. She also loves researching autism, astronomy, and typography. She was diagnosed with autism at 25.

Ofc its a troon
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This article
was written by:
drengelbrecht-and-eva

Ofc its a troon
:feelskek:

Some of these questions are retarded "I am a sympathetic person.". Do NTs really think we can't feel empathy?

You don't even need some kind of test to know you are autistic and I bet a lot of the questions don't make sense anyways

Total:169

Language subtotal:6

Social relatedness subtotal:70

Sensory/motor subtotal:54

Circumscribed interests subtotal:39

Been diagnosed with 'tism a few months ago :feelsautistic:

110 but i have a hard time believing it due to the questions, do smell and annoying sounds irritate you? YES?

Do you have your hands around in conversations? YES? its called expression.