Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im attending a chads only university

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

there's no copes for your face
★★
I start university in the fall and im so unbelievably FUCKED. it doesnt help that the one i am attending is known for having ACTUAL gigastacies and gigachads throwing parties in herds like wild pigs EVERY WEEKEND - hell even WEEKDAY!!! and im talking every. weekend. you go downtown and the club line wraps around the block and theyre all BLOND OR ETHNIC TOILETS LINKED IN ARMS WITH SOME CHAD/TYRONE I WISH I WAS FUCKING LYING!! its literally out of a movie its surreal.

its an incel nightmare AND ILL BE STUCK THERE FOR 4 YEARS SEEING STACYS AND CHADS BASICALLY FUCKING EACH OTHER IF I STAY ON CAMPUS PAST SUNSET.

FUCK ME!!!!!! IM SO FUCKED ITS INSANE AND IM FORCED TO GO THERE BY MY CUCK PARENTS BECAUSE THEY WONT SEND ME ANYWHERE ELSE.

"its too far, its so expensive" HOLY SHIT GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL!!!!!

these normies dont know how EASY THEY HAVE IT THE SOCIAL LIFE WAS MADE FOR THEM! i spent 4 years being an inkwell in hs only to PAY 10K A YEAR to spend another 4 EXCURIATING years for muh degree to get a job in an economy where an undergrad means FUCK ALL.

ROPEING IS THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE UNIVERSITY QUESTION.

Education is chad only

ovER for unicels
so fucking ovER idk how theres anyone here older than 22, maybe 23 if u took a gap. uni life shouldve been enough to push someone over the edge and im not even ATTENDING IT YET

already accepted the offer + i got a scholarship. the worst part too is that i actually do enjoy learning i just fucking hate the environment. the quality of education is good too its just normies had to ruin EVERYTHING.

already accepted the offer + i got a scholarship. the worst part too is that i actually do enjoy learning i just fucking hate the environment. the quality of education is good too its just normies had to ruin EVERYTHING.
dnr

don't go nigga

If I have to watch so many stacies and chads having fun near me I will never go out from my house anymore

Im not even playing when I tell you to transfer to a different school. Test the waters to see if you can get a couple of good people as friends freshman year. Otherwise, gtfo and transfer at lightspeed. Also are you ethnic?