Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm at war against this cursed existence

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
I will not accept dying in vain. In this place, this way, feeling lonely. The society around me is indifferent and chaotic; My psychology was shaped by the environment I was born in, it is also a big obstacle. I am abandoning the NEET lifestyle to enter an underemployed wage slavery.

Even though I am socially awkward, will I accept that this trait -- which was introjected into me -- determines who I am for the rest of my life? I will go out to explore the world and gain as much experience as possible -- whatever they may be. I will enter each geographic space, collect information with my eyes, act according to my own rules. "Being" and not merely "existing". I will not accept people's control over me, nor will I let my mind control me. I will live to be free in the future.

Contemplating death I realized that I must list priorities whose value is non-negotiable. Things that give meaning to my tiny and insignificant existence. Every day I get closer to the end (which is not far away although it may seem). If you want death, why do you let fear paralyze you? Are you afraid it could get even worse? If your reality is bad enough, staying in it becomes hell. It is more fearful that it will continue than any other action that can be taken to change it. I am at war against this cursed existence! My hatred will never be silent. I hate myself and everything that belongs to me!

t.

Old Man Yells At Cloud GIFs | Tenor

I will not accept dying in vain. In this place, this way, feeling lonely. The society around me is indifferent and chaotic; My psychology was shaped by the environment I was born in, it is also a big obstacle. I am abandoning the NEET lifestyle to enter an underemployed wage slavery.

Even though I am socially awkward, will I accept that this trait -- which was introjected into me -- determines who I am for the rest of my life? I will go out to explore the world and gain as much experience as possible -- whatever they may be. I will enter each geographic space, collect information with my eyes, act according to my own rules. "Being" and not merely "existing". I will not accept people's control over me, nor will I let my mind control me. I will live to be free in the future.

Contemplating death I realized that I must list priorities whose value is non-negotiable. Things that give meaning to my tiny and insignificant existence. Every day I get closer to the end (which is not far away although it may seem). If you want death, why do you let fear paralyze you? Are you afraid it could get even worse? If your reality is bad enough, staying in it becomes hell. It is more fearful that it will continue than any other action that can be taken to change it. I am at war against this cursed existence! My hatred will never be silent. I hate myself and everything that belongs to me!
Just try claiming disability. Cringemaxxing has never ended well for sub5’s