Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm at the store and I'm too nervous to check out

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
There's a cure girl at the register. I came to get some milk and Oreos. It's sort of late and the store is about to close but I'm too nervous to go up the the girl and check out. I'll have to go eventually, fuck. I hate being autistic.

just be low inhib and pull out your dick at the register bro, you'll feel less nervous.

Show her your pectoral muscles.

Idk what to tell you man
Edit: Take a picture of her and post it here for our entertainment

Invite her back to your place for Oreos and fucking.

just be low inhib and pull out your dick at the register bro, you'll feel less nervous.
:feelshaha:
Show her your pectoral muscles.
I flexed a little while talking to her.
Idk what to tell you man
Edit: Take a picture of her and post it here for our entertainment
I'm sorry bro, too high inhib.
Invite her back to your place for Oreos and fucking.
Fuck I wish man.

Update: I steeled myself and was able to approach. I paid with card to minimize interaction and got the fuck out of there. It was worth it for these cookies :)

show her your dick

I'm glad you did it, but I don't like the word "approach", because I want you to understand that you existed in society (and should be proud of that), not interact in a meaningful way with a female.

Just steal the food if you have to then you dont need to check out

I always use the selfl-checkout machine, I'm thankful for that piece of technology

i only go to stores tat have self check outs

I can relate a lot

I order basically everything on amazon lol even snacks and shit if i can ill just order next day prime and wait instead of going to the gas station or store which would tecnichally be way easier but doesnt feel that way even self checkout i hate