Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m at the mall. AMA

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
About to leave the mall but ask me anything. I was here less than an hour but saw numerous black pills.

Why did you go there

Why did you go there
Good question. Needed pants for work. Was thinking of getting shoes but too expensive and wanted a jacket but they don’t have because it’s summer.

Good question. Needed pants for work. Was thinking of getting shoes but too expensive and wanted a jacket but they don’t have because it’s summer.
Ah, I see. Thank you for that answer.

do you take your time or buy whatever you came for as fast as possible to return safely to home ?

do you take your time or buy whatever you came for as fast as possible to return safely to home ?
Pretty much aside for stopping to get Panda Express to go. But at the food court I saw a girl just my type but with chad..

What section of the mall did you see/hear the most potent blackpills?

How was the overall experience? I haven't been to a mall since the lockdown.

u still there?
No bro
Did you see cute teen girls ?
Of course
What section of the mall did you see/hear the most potent blackpills?
In the sock section I just entered that section and a female worker almost ran me over running to go check on something in the back for a Chad she was helping.
How was the overall experience? I haven't been to a mall since the lockdown.
I’ve had much worse. Due to corona and the fact I went right when it opened there were very few people there. When it’s busier it’s major suicide fuel because there are cute girls of all ages everywhere!

Last edited:
Did you buy a rope?

Did you go around saying "go er" to incels and calling foids roasties?

How do you cope with getting mogged ?
Are u masochist

Take some Creepshots tbh.

i hope it wasnt to agonizing. going out and see young jb with their chads can be hard sometimes

What is the worst moment of suifuel you encountered while there?

I like mauls.

I have a few...

My favorite is the 8# one. The 5# one has a better handle though.

Can you buy me some milk

What should I ask?

What blackpills did you see?
Foid dept store employee almost ran me over hustling to help chad while I was ignored.

Numerous couples in the food court.

Two young girls in the parking lot part ways and get in separate vehicles. The one I could see immediately gets on her phone to text chad before taking off.

Foid dept store employee almost ran me over hustling to help chad while I was ignored.

Numerous couples in the food court.

Two young girls in the parking lot part ways and get in separate vehicles. The one I could see immediately gets on her phone to text chad before taking off.
None of that is Hella severe TBF.
Also in USA aren't store workers paid depending on how many sales they 'make'? Hence she may have been so desperate to help chad to make sure he bought the shit?

None of that is Hella severe TBF.
Also in USA aren't store workers paid depending on how many sales they 'make'? Hence she may have been so desperate to help chad to make sure he bought the shit?
It’s usually much worse, but I was there for a short time and right when they opened to pretty empty tbh.

Some are paid like that but I don’t think they are at this store. She just wanted to serve chad and ignore me. All the workers ignored me; shoe section, clothes section..

It’s usually much worse, but I was there for a short time and right when they opened to pretty empty tbh.

Some are paid like that but I don’t think they are at this store. She just wanted to serve chad and ignore me. All the workers ignored me; shoe section, clothes section..
Btw is your lower third really as bad as Ellsworth? Because I have seen women openly vent their disgust (albeit try to hide it) to lowerthirdcels, not just store foids, even waitresses

Btw is your lower third really as bad as Ellsworth? Because I have seen women openly vent their disgust (albeit try to hide it) to lowerthirdcels, not just store foids, even waitresses
No. Not as bad. Not good but certainly not as bad. A recessed chin like his is rare and a death sentence.