Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm at the height of my depression

incelerated

incelerated

bad genes no rizz
★★★★★
I'm at the height of my depression. Of course the main reason being inceldom. The trigger probably is the fucking dating apps. I've been swiping right for two months with no results. I got one match which was a very hot girl, and I sent a few messages and she only said "hello" in response and when I jestermaxxed she sent a laugh emoji, and when I told her it's her turn to say something she unmatched me.

I've messaged a few more and they never replied. And I've swiped hundreds of them.

I have 3 likes on Boo but I don't even know if they're real because it wants me to pay 20$ or so to get a premium membership. I would gladly do so but because I am Iranian I have no way of paying the Jews due to the sanctions. But I'm very suspicious of it because I've liked so many people and they never liked me back.

At work I have literally asked my foid coworker to find me a gf from people in the company or people she knows and she says none of them are a match for me. She said the girls she knows have bad attitudes and want you to spend tons of money for them.

I don't know what the fuck to do. No matter what I do it's like I'm anchored to the fucking bottom I can't get anywhere in life. I'm 33 years old and I have nothing, I keep waiting for something positive to happen but nothing happens it's just day after day of slaving and earning a shit pay, no girlfriend, no future, nothing. Even in career I'm convinced in Iran if you want to get somewhere you have to be immoral and break the law and step on others to go to the top which I cannot do.

I went to the gym a few years ago and permanently damaged my back.
I went to a vacation with my friend this April and we did a high speed boat ride thing on an inflatable and now I have a damaged shoulder ever since and I don't know if it will ever be fixed.
I changed my job to work at a company which has a lot of girls but I'm simply unable to talk and apparently the only thing that matters is being able to talk to girls. Or maybe that's just blupill advice and what matters is that I'm 165cm and 55kg.

I feel like someone has tied me to a pole in the middle of the town and lit a fire beneath my feet and everybody is all around me in the square dancing and making out and having fun and making money and improving and having families and children and enjoying their life while I'm tied to this pole burning slowly in agonizing pain forced to watch their happiness and success.

I can't.

Fucking brutal. These sluts are way too entitled and even ugly girls are chad only at this point. Fuck this shit. We don't deserve to suffer this way while women have it so easy

got one match which was a very hot girl, and I sent a few messages and she only said "hello" in response and when I jestermaxxed she sent a laugh emoji, and when I told her it's her turn to say something she unmatched me.

I've messaged a few more and they never replied. And I've swiped hundreds of them.
What app

what you need is more blackpill, no more dating apps and no talking to toilets in real life.

what you need is more blackpill, no more dating apps and no talking to toilets in real life.
That's a spiral to madness I intend to avoid. Not sure for how long I can avoid it tho.

That's a spiral to madness I intend to avoid. Not sure for how long I can avoid it tho.
I never bothered with dating apps because I don't want more suifuel, and barely ever talk to foids IRL. They are quite insufferable to interact with and I avoid it whenever possible

When I tried dating apps for a year I anchored it to laos, vietnam, phillipines, thailand, and china. I swiped right on everybody, even the fattest, ugliest landwhales imaginable. Zero. Nothing. Nada. Not even spam bots gave me aby interest despite me saying hi and messaging sometimes up to 100 foids a day. I also set my height to 6’4, morphed my face for a better jawline and nose (it looked realistic), posed with a dog, had a good list of hobbies listed including martial arts, climbing, swimming, video games, and the dog as well. I already knew it was over but I wanted to test just how over it was because I’m a strong coper so I can get away with masochism. I was honestly expecting at least a couple matches with landwhales but no, my face is just that hideous and I was too hopeful.

You've had too much of a bad time recently, brotha. It's time to take a break, maybe create a schedule if you feel like you must make progress on something. But if you can't relax and get good sleep then you can't get anything done and everything seems like it's a thousand times worse.

You've had too much of a bad time recently, brotha. It's time to take a break, maybe create a schedule if you feel like you must make progress on something. But if you can't relax and get good sleep then you can't get anything done and everything seems like it's a thousand times worse.
I will gain muscles no matter what. That's the one thing I'm focused on rn.