Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm at planned parenthood rn

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Everyone here is female lol.

now that i think about it why is it called "planned parenthood"

isnt the point to not be a parent

Everyone here is female

What is that? I have no idea. :ping:

why did you go?

Why are you there?

See you on the news :feelshmm:

JFL at being in that degenerate place

Nice Goyim Sacrifice Center, Jews literally offering the souls of Goyim Babies to Moloch.

Didn’t you use a condom?

Sounds heroic

Go ER while you have the chance.

Just over

My blood would boil if I ever entered there

to get checked for the clap. I saw a hooker several months ago.

I think you're confusing that with "American high school"
BASE AND FUCKING RED PILLED. hookermaxing is bet cope and fuck american high schools!

Get some of that (((natural flavors))) while you're there! Make your own soda!

American education on sex is completely garbage. You have people becoming teen parents in Texas and other shit states because they literally don't know how babies are made. You can still get herpes, gonorrhea, and hpv (untestable) with a condom and herpes especially is extremely common and uncurable. Cold sores are herpes of the mouth. With hookup culture these days these diseases are rampant and people that have many partners are likely carriers of at least a few. I never learned any of this in school. I will never go to another hooker again.

This. My state doesn't teach sex ed in high school until senior year.
They never had it at my school in Florida. Only was taught about puberty in elementary school and that's it.

They never had it at my school in Florida. Only was taught about puberty in elementary school and that's it.
And then normals wonder why the world's fucked.

How many landwhales and roasties are there? How much of them are teenagers?

American education on sex is completely garbage. You have people becoming teen parents in Texas and other shit states because they literally don't know how babies are made. You can still get herpes, gonorrhea, and hpv (untestable) with a condom and herpes especially is extremely common and uncurable. Cold sores are herpes of the mouth. With hookup culture these days these diseases are rampant and people that have many partners are likely carriers of at least a few. I never learned any of this in school. I will never go to another hooker again.
gonorrhea can’t be transmitted with condom
only herpes, hpv, and syphilis can