Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm at my sisters high school graduation.

dominic

dominic

Officer
It's a huge high school and it's being held in a stadium outside, there's thousands of people here.

I haven't seen this many people in a while as I'm generally a recluse. It's been utter suifuel.

First of all, my low IQ ethn*c family lost our parking pass, so we had to park 30 minutes away in some random fucking place. We then had to walk across busy traffic looking like a bunch of stupid subhuman ethn*c third worlders, while the White people laughed at us and our pathetic mixed race family (white mom p*ki dad) all from their cars.

Second of all, when we got to the stadium parking lot and started walking in, I shit you not two 6'4 ish blonde chads with insane jaws were walking in right next to us and one was flirting with a girl on his speaker phone. It was so fucking embarrassing even my ethn*c dad was looking mogged. Embarrassing

Now we get in and it's another insane racepill. All the White people are around looking happy and beautiful and pleasant. All the ethn*cs look ugly, out of place, stupid, and fucking retarded.

Being ethn*c is fucking hell on earth. No matter what ethn*cs do ethn*cs look stupid and out of place. We're only good for serving Whites.

The racepill is fucking everywhere.

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
they're laughing at you probably, thinking "wow, look at this ugly faggot lmao, id kill myself if i looked like that"
It's because we're a mixed race family.

Going out with them is so fucking embarrassing. They have no self awareness. They're always telling people they're pakistani like it's something to fucking brag about. I hate my life.

It's because we're a mixed race family.

Going out with them is so fucking embarrassing. They have no self awareness. They're always telling people they're pakistani like it's something to fucking brag about. I hate my life.
Kms kill myself 1

Just another day of the ethinic life. Just wait till your terrible genetics cause you health issues and make you uglier at the same time!

remember, they may not visibly show it but they see you as inferior
And they're right. Ethnics are inferior to Whites. The Great White Man.
Fuck my life.

@tehgymcel420
Just another day of the ethinic life. Just wait till your terrible genetics cause you health issues and make you uglier at the same time!

View attachment 448056
Legit. My subhuman ethnic dad has developed eyesight problems, hearing problems, etc. it's fucking insane how subhuman ethnics are and especially Arabs and pakis (from the pisslamic inbreeding I would guess)

Brutal, I hate going out in public as an ethnic.

Imagine if you had to do it while living around whites instead of living in sandniggerland.

Its fucking embarrassing.
I live in canada

We're only good for serving Whites.
indeed shitskin :feelsLSD:time to serve your only purpose by working for me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:and also giving me your cute brown sister :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's a huge high school and it's being held in a stadium outside, there's thousands of people here.

I haven't seen this many people in a while as I'm generally a recluse. It's been utter suifuel.

First of all, my low IQ ethn*c family lost our parking pass, so we had to park 30 minutes away in some random fucking place. We then had to walk across busy traffic looking like a bunch of stupid subhuman ethn*c third worlders, while the White people laughed at us and our pathetic mixed race family (white mom p*ki dad) all from their cars.

Second of all, when we got to the stadium parking lot and started walking in, I shit you not two 6'4 ish blonde chads with insane jaws were walking in right next to us and one was flirting with a girl on his speaker phone. It was so fucking embarrassing even my ethn*c dad was looking mogged. Embarrassing

Now we get in and it's another insane racepill. All the White people are around looking happy and beautiful and pleasant. All the ethn*cs look ugly, out of place, stupid, and fucking retarded.

Being ethn*c is fucking hell on earth. No matter what ethn*cs do ethn*cs look stupid and out of place. We're only good for serving Whites.

@tehgymcel420
lol

And they're right. Ethnics are inferior to Whites. The Great White Man.
Fuck my life.

@tehgymcel420

Legit. My subhuman ethnic dad has developed eyesight problems, hearing problems, etc. it's fucking insane how subhuman ethnics are and especially Arabs and pakis (from the pisslamic inbreeding I would guess)
high IQ, my mother has two-three(maybe more :feelsrope:) generations possibly of cousin inbreeding, and she has fucked pinky toe, doesn't cause walking issues but is visibly deformed, she is also stupider than middle schooler and schizo. such is the fate of. inbred trash,I also have one cousin who is 3-4 generations noof inbreeding and she is legit 2-3/10 and fat 5'0 height, disgusting ethnic genes, prior to puberty she looked alot better but shitskin ethnic genes can only be surpressed for so long

indeed shitskin :feelsLSD:time to serve your only purpose by working for me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:and also giving me your cute brown sister :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
white incels are no longer white. they are honorary bleached curries tbh

they're laughing at you probably, thinking "wow, look at this ugly faggot lmao, id kill myself if i looked like that"
I doubt anyone's laughing at you.

Forget these comparisons when you're in public

@tehgymcel420
If I was near that stadium, you'd at least mog one white ogre.

white incels are no longer white. they are honorary bleached curries tbh
Indeed. I cage when I see the whitecels on here coping with muh superiority nazi white race. I mean, whites ARE superior, but you're one of the few whites that ain't. You're here with the brown deathniks. Lmao.