Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m at a restaurant and college football is on. It’s all niggers

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
How can people even watch football anymore? It’s basically niggerball. Only the qb, punter and kicker are white. I love how everyone in the crowds are white cheering on the nigs.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed this too, black people are really genetically predisposed to be athletic and taller

Yeah I noticed this too, black people are really genetically predisposed to be athletic and taller
It’s because white people during slavery only let the genetically fit black slaves reproduce. We were practicing eugenics on the slaves.

When a nigger picks up a ball, his genetic memory tells him it's a coconut and he starts running faster so the other niggers don't take it away

cant escape those monkeys

When a nigger picks up a ball, his genetic memory tells him it's a coconut and he starts running faster so the other niggers don't take it away
200 100

niggers should be banned from sports and placed into zoos

This whole thing about burgerfags liking college sports is dumb as fuck. College sports allow niggers and dumb Chads to enter college. College should be about academics not how far you can throw and catch an egg shaped ball.