Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm at a bar and they're playing the most degenerate shit

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
We don't have physics class today, so I went with some friends to the bar. Holy shit, the moody pop/RnB songs about roasties and Chads lusting after each other are trash.

>has friends
>goes to a bar

Jfl at this NT "incel"

We don't have physics class today, so I went with some friends to the bar. Holy shit, the moody pop/RnB songs about roasties and Chads lusting after each other are trash.

The funniest shit about modern music is that normies listen to it and think they're the ones being addressed in the songs. Like if a woman sings about some hot hunky Chad she wants to fuck, braindead normies love that stuff because they pretend they're the kind of people being sung about. Or if their girlfriend listens to these pop songs, they believe that the lyrics are making her dream of her normie BF, and not a Chad.

Even portly bald middle-aged divorced men with zero SMV listen to shit like this. :lul:

Just avoid those types of bars, you can find bars for metalheads where foids are less common and at least you can enjoy the music there.

Go paddock.

He didn’t tolerate that shitty country music so why should you tolerate shitty pop/RnB music? :feelzez:

bars are for cucks just drink yourself to death alone at home bro while listening to depressing and sad music

Music in bars is disgusting especially when they decide to turn it up for no aparent reason other than to make you have to shout to talk to your friends. I find it weird how saying "fuck" in movies is a big deal but then there's a song blasting the words "I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK" in every public space these days.

I am NOT salvador66 from braincels. I just really love Salvador Dalí's paintings.

Boyo if you're tall, white,NT and have friends then you could easily ascend.

Boyo if you're tall, white,NT and have friends then you could easily ascend.
I am not NT, LMAO. Going out with some male friends doesn't mean shit when you're awkward and timid around girls.

The funniest shit about modern music is that normies listen to it and think they're the ones being addressed in the songs. Like if a woman sings about some hot hunky Chad she wants to fuck, braindead normies love that stuff because they pretend they're the kind of people being sung about. Or if their girlfriend listens to these pop songs, they believe that the lyrics are making her dream of her normie BF, and not a Chad.

Even portly bald middle-aged divorced men with zero SMV listen to shit like this. :lul:
My mom and dad sing modern music all the time and it annoys me. My dad is such a yellow belly to my mom but whenever I say anything out of line it's smack down time. Also he treats his mother like a god but treats my mother like shit sometimes and has treated the family like shit as well, but that is suddenly forgiven. I just have to be quiet and not raise my voice lest the Chimps in this zoo knock my block off. I swear the modern household is a zoo with all the Bonobo beats coming out of the radio nowadays.

Edit: by annoy I mean make me want to lash out, it's such an annoying thing. I am bombarded with nothing but psychological triggers day in and day out. You come home to more of the bullshit and you go barmy.

Last edited:
What exactly does it mean? At every party, even if I'm drunk, I cannot physically escalate with a girl because I know that they will run away.

>has friends
>goes with them to bar
>invited to parties

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You NT mog me to oblivion. I live on a college campus as well.

I hate when you talk about metal and no one tags me, I am invisible even between virgin and autistic guys

bars are for cucks just drink yourself to death alone at home bro while listening to depressing and sad music

Now this is a song to chug a bottle of Jack and finesse a pack of Marlboro to.

D
I hate when you talk about metal and no one tags me, I am invisible even between virgin and autistic guys
Do you copy paste the same message over and over in threads that have nothing to do with metal, or are you just a bot?

Now this is a song to chug a bottle of Jack and finesse a pack of Marlboro to.

I will never understand how people like joji

I am not NT, LMAO. Going out with some male friends doesn't mean shit when you're awkward and timid around girls.
Going with one incel and one approachcel so you're right. Same for me.

>has friends
>goes with them to bar
>invited to parties

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You NT mog me to oblivion. I live on a college campus as well.
My guy, my face is a 5 at most, and girls are visibly weirded out by my very presence since they give me the "is he about to do something?" look when I'm sober and a "what the fuck is he doing?" look when I'm drunk/high. I am not NT enough.

Most modern music is just tasteless shit

I don't quite understand your post.
I sometimes go out with 2 friends; one of them is an incel, the other one has many failed approachs. And going out with them don't change my condition same as you.

My guy, my face is a 5 at most, and girls are visibly weirded out by my very presence since they give me the "is he about to do something?" look when I'm sober and a "what the fuck is he doing?" look when I'm drunk/high. I am not NT enough.

>5

Fakecel.

>5

Fakecel.
A fakecel wouldn't be a KHV now, would he? Would he also get rejected by the female version of this?
CeJ2Hsx

at least you have somewhat of a social life
Ldar wojak