Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im asking normies for something

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
All of us know that success is based on look.
Society cares about look most of all.
Love and emphaty are expressed mostly to good looking people.
Sometimes you hear in news " Oh this boy or girl died . How tragic. They were so handsome" You ve heard it often i bet. Good looking people are regarded as more humane, on subcontious level at least.
I can not deny these the facts.
But i would ask you ,normies, to do one simpl thing ; stop lie. Stop preach emphaty , morality when non of such things exist" or if to be correct, all these nice things aply only to good looking people.
Why would we abide your morality why would we be emphatetic why we would spare your society that commited atrocities againt us? Stop preaching boleshit and pretend to be inclusive.

Last edited:
All of us know that success is based on look.
Society cares about look most of all.
Love and emphaty are expressed mostly to good looking people.
Sometimes you hear in news " Oh this boy or girl died . How tragic. They were so handsome" You ve heard it often i bet. Good looking people are regarded as more humane, on subcontious level at least.
I can not deny these the facts.
But i would ask you ,normies, to do one simpl thing ; stop lie. Stop preach emphaty , morality when non of such things exist" or if to be correct, all these nice things aply only to good looking people.
Why would we abide your morality why would we be emphatetic why we would spare your society that commited atrocities againt us? Stop preaching boleshit and pretend to be inclusive.
They are just "happy" in their little confortable lives. They are not too bad looking, have friends, and can interact with females without being disrespected like us.
How simple their lives are.

They wouldn't change that for anything. A non-negligible part of them do know the truth deep down. They know that their lives aren't the best ones, that their interactions with females are just politeness. But if they acceptthe truth, as we were forced to do, they will lose all of that. So they will insult and mock us, just to remain constant in their pathetic lives.

Normtards are afraid of the truth. They prefer to live in their fantasy world of cuckness

Normies are too low IQ to face the truth, so they rather cope with cuckoldry.

it saves them from attacks so they will never do this

they "love us" don't you know

Oh this boy or girl died . How tragic. They were so handsome
Yup. Heard it more often than I'd like. Kinda disrespectful too. Imagine if you die and all people care about is how your dead crops look or how good you looked in the selfie you took (don't forget that camera angle lol). Never mind the things you liked or your dreams..

They find on us a boxing pear to punch when they are stressed and to show dominance, we are the lowest in the human hierarchy