Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm Asian according to white racial realists????

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

Here is a pic of a Mexican. I'm Mexican too, and it turned out that Native Americans were considered a part of the Mongoloid (Asian) race. Keep in mind that most Mexicans are native american, even if they have a some white Ancestry they are still native American, you can't deny that. But as a Mexican Native American, I don't have those typical asian features, I have round eyes, a narrow face, a somewhat hooked nose (not too wide and not too narrow, its in between) but I do straight black hair, but its not thick, its thin fine hair, I'm taller than most asians, I also grow body hair very quickly unlike asians who are unable to grow body hair. I am a little mixed. With that said, do I qualify as an Asian because i am mostly Native American? I think I'm 90% Indian and 10% European or more, I'm not sure. What do you guys think about Native Americans being part of the Asian race?? Btw, nobody has told me that I look Asian but people do say I look Native American. Furthermore, native Americans are actually immigrants from Asia which is why many of them have Asian features.

Last edited:
They weren't sayin they were "asian" they just meant Mongoloid: Kind of like how Sands are Caucasoid but not European or really White

Furthermore, native Americans are actually immigrants from Asia which is why many of them have Asian features.
During the Land Bridge days?!

They weren't sayin they were "asian" they just meant Mongoloid: Kind of like how Sands are Caucasoid but not European or really White
So are Japanese and Native Americans the same race because both are mongoloid or not?

So are Japanese and Native Americans the same race or not?
Yes & no

They are both "Mongoloids" due to sharing some similar origins & having vaguely similar facial structures, but they have diverged so much & are different in so many ways that they are separate races.

Spics are Caucasoid + Mongoloid + Australoid mutts

Yes & no

They are both "Mongoloids" due to sharing some similar origins & having vaguely similar facial structures, but they have diverged so much & are different in so many ways that they are separate races.
In your opinion, Would I be able to claim that I'm Asian because I'm mongoloid?

In your opinion, Would I be able to claim that I'm Asian because I'm mongoloid?
No, because their genotype will be different & also they split-off wayyyyyyyyyyy long ago & were the first to come to the American continent

View attachment 1289199
View attachment 1289200
Here is a pic of a Mexican. I'm Mexican too, and it turned out that Native Americans were considered a part of the Mongoloid (Asian) race. Keep in mind that most Mexicans are native american, even if they have a some white Ancestry they are still native American, you can't deny that. But as a Mexican Native American, I don't have those typical asian features, I have round eyes, a narrow face, a somewhat hooked nose (not too wide and not too narrow, its in between) but I do straight black hair, but its not thick, its thin fine hair, I'm taller than most asians, I also grow body hair very quickly unlike asians who are unable to grow body hair. I am a little mixed. With that said, do I qualify as an Asian because i am mostly Native American? I think I'm 90% Indian and 10% European or more, I'm not sure. What do you guys think about Native Americans being part of the Asian race?? Btw, nobody has told me that I look Asian but people do say I look Native American. Furthermore, native Americans are actually immigrants from Asia which is why many of them have Asian features.
I don’t consider native indians to be part of the yellow race, you’re central asians slav+asian, So some of you kind of look mongoloid but not more than a hapa would. You look like hapas but jungle adapted.

I’d say you have a good amount of spanish since you have hazel eyes, relatively light skin, and strong body hair.

No, because their genotype will be different & also they split-off wayyyyyyyyyyy long ago & were the first to come to the American continent
Pacific Islanders are a sperate race, do you consider them members of the Asian race?
Or are they very different like Native Americans?

I don’t consider native indians to be part of the yellow race, you’re central asians slav+asian, So some of you kind of look mongoloid but not more than a hapa would. You look like hapas but jungle adapted.

I’d say you have a good amount of spanish since you have hazel eyes, relatively light skin, and strong body hair.
Despite all of these discussions about mongoloids, I just identify as Hispanic/Latino for the sake of simplicity

Pacific Islanders are a sperate race, do you consider them members of the Asian race?
Or are they very different like Native Americans?
They're a separate race, but are broadly classified as Mongoloid

Like I said, it's kind of like how Europeans & MENA are separate races but are both Caucasoid.