Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm ashamed of being a virgin

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
I feel extremely uncomfortable if someone calls me a virgin or talks about it around me
I feel very uncomfortable seeing people talking about sex
I feel very humiliated for being a virgin
I can't help it, it's irrational
Non-ironically this is what movies, media, culture and society have taught me to feel about it and i can't help myself, im young and a social animal

Last edited:
I am too brocel, my dad brings it up and asks me if I have done my "communion" yet while drunk, knowing my 17 yr old brother has a sex life and i never have at 22. if i am at work and some random co worker asks me about it, i just lie so i don't get shit on, especially since it's common to lose it early as a latino.

I feel extremely uncomfortable if someone calls me a virgin or talks about it around me
I feel very uncomfortable seeing people talking about se
I feel very humiliated for being a virgin
I can't help it, it's irrational
Non-ironically this is what movies, media, culture and society have taught me to feel about it and i can't help myself, im young and a social animal
Shavbbbbbbat

What co-worker would ever ask about that shit :feelswhat: :forcedsmile:
in all my jobs, my coworkers have always been giga nt beaners, they can make conversation with just about everyone quite easily and if they're on the younger side they always end up talking about their sex life and how many bodies they have and stuff .

I used to. It used to resemble inexperience
But now i see it as purity
it is cope but i'm ok with that.

Yeah it’s pretty awful. I’m always visibly uncomfortable when it’s brought up and I definitely think people see that.

I am too brocel, my dad brings it up and asks me if I have done my "communion" yet while drunk, knowing my 17 yr old brother has a sex life and i never have at 22. if i am at work and some random co worker asks me about it, i just lie so i don't get shit on, especially since it's common to lose it early as a latino.
tbh im latino too
this shit makes me go crazy

Yeah it’s pretty awful. I’m always visibly uncomfortable when it’s brought up and I definitely think people see that.
it's so humilliating

yeah im kind of lonely when i think of being virgin but its good might as well stay one when foids are getting with attractive men and getting pumped and dumbed then them cheated on its a good thing to be single

I don’t mind really. It’s disappointing that I’m missing out on getting laid but not too saddened over it.

I feel the same.

The trick is to be so obscene and verbally disgusting while describing various perverse stuff, that it cringes them into silence.