Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm approaching my 30s

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I'm in my late twenties now. Ten years ago I could never have anticipated that I'd be in this position. Yes, I was already an outcast incel, but at least I had a sense of optimism that things would magically turn out for the better somehow at some point. That, of course, never actually happened.

Surely the possibility occurred to me that I would stay alone forever. Yet I had assumed that, as you age, you come to make peace with your fate, embrace your loneliness, and rid yourself of your innate desires. This, too, never happened. That said, I do notice that my desired have changed to some extent. Back then, I mainly desired sex; over time, my sexual drive went down, and by now I really just desire love. I come home from work and I wish for someone to be happy that I'm back home. I fall ill and I wish for someone to care for me. One day, I will not recover; and I wish for someone to be with me as I draw my last breath.

A long time ago, I met an old, ugly man who had terminal cancer. I vividly remember him describing the biggest challenge that he faced: It wasn't the chemotherapy, but what came right after. He'd be bedridden by the treatment, but because he never married nor had living relatives, there was absolutely no-one in the universe to support him in these times. He'd force himself out of bed, because if he doesn't make himself some half-assed dinner, no-one will.

The prospect of such a fate scared me; it seemed worse than death itself. Yet here I am, following in his footsteps. I wonder if he will recognise me when we meet again in Hell.

Last edited:
I'm early 20s

Why don't you talk to women at work

I'm in my late twenties now. Ten years ago I could never have anticipated that I'd be in this position. Yes, I was already an outcast incel, but at least I had a sense of optimism that things would magically turn out for the better somehow at some point. That, of course, never actually happened.

Surely the possibility occurred to me that I would stay alone forever. Yet I had assumed that, as you age, you come to make peace with your fate, embrace your loneliness, and rid yourself of your innate desires. This, too, never happened. That said, I do notice that my desired have changed to some extent. Back then, I mainly desired sex; over time, my sexual drive went down, and by now I really just desire love. I come home from work and I wish for someone to be happy that I'm back home. I fall ill and I wish for someone to care for me. One day, I will not recover; and I wish for someone to be with me as I draw my last breath.

A long time ago, I met an old, ugly man who had terminal cancer. I vividly remember him describing the biggest challenge that he faced: It wasn't the chemotherapy, but what came right after. He'd be bedridden by the treatment, but because he never married nor had living relatives, there was absolutely no-one in the universe to support him in these times. He'd force himself out of bed, because if he doesn't make some half-ass dinner, no-one will.

The prospect of such a fate scared me; it seemed worse than death itself. Yet here I am, following in his footsteps. I wonder if he will recognise me when we meet again in Hell.
Cope there is no hell. We are in it. The demons are the Stacies and chads who forced you in this position.

Im getting assisted suicide when globohomo legalizes it :yes:

Suicidefuel for a 20-year-old like me.

I'm a 130 year old ancient tree spirit

the lord of the rings GIF

Brutal. I'm in your same position OP. When i joined this forum i was a 22 yo KHHV. I'm now a 27 yo KHHV :feelsrope:

That said, I do notice that my desired have changed to some extent. Back then, I mainly desired sex; over time, my sexual drive went down, and by now I really just desire love.
My sexual drive went down too compared to my teen years, but while I also desire love and intimacy now, I did so more during my bluepilled teens. I was the kind of guy that was obsessed with romcom anime and just hoped that the perfect girl would magically appear, while also knowing that it's dumb bullshit.

generally I hope the best for you. I will follow your footsteps in some years too.

i am 21 now, i wonder how i will be after 35 or even 40

It only gets worse.

It's over. The only people that'll end up truly caring about your death are the cockroaches living in your walls when they realize food isn't coming to the nest anymore. :society:

A long time ago, I met an old, ugly man who had terminal cancer. I vividly remember him describing the biggest challenge that he faced: It wasn't the chemotherapy, but what came right after. He'd be bedridden by the treatment, but because he never married nor had living relatives, there was absolutely no-one in the universe to support him in these times. He'd force himself out of bed, because if he doesn't make himself some half-assed dinner, no-one will.
The prospect of such a fate scared me; it seemed worse than death itself. Yet here I am, following in his footsteps.
I don't think I'd seek treatment in his position. Would you?

pretty brutal story, the only logical prospect is to an hero unless you're content with settling for a post-wall roastie

I’m 30 and know your pain :feelsrope:

Getting sick and having no one around to care for you is one of the things that scare me the most too. I've come to terms with the other aspects of being forever alone (no sex, no one to hang out with and go to places, no one one to share rent or other expenses with etc.) because deep down I've always known since I was a kid I'd have never found anyone. But the thought of sickness just occurred to me in recent times as I grew older (I'm almost 30).

A while ago I saw a video about those people in Japan whose work is basically to clean the houses of dead old men who used to live alone. They generally get called by the neighbors because a few days (if not weeks) after they're dead they start to smell the stench. So these people break into the house, remove the body and clean the place.
That was also a pretty sad scenario

I can’t see myself in this situation at 30 I would rope tbh I’m 22 and I can’t take another year of this shit let alone 10

Just about to turn 29 :feelsbadman:

People say men become far mor attractive to women after they hit 30. I believe its a lie.
It's cope. Unless youre a statusmaxxed moneymaxxed celebrity theyd rather be cougars or MILFs to fuck men 20 years younger

I'm early 20s

Why don't you talk to women at work
Nearly all are used up and/or married roasties. Also I work in STEM so the women are all raging feminists.

Suicidefuel for a 20-year-old like me.
I'm sorry bro. Hope you can ascend. There's still time bro.

I can’t see myself in this situation at 30 I would rope tbh I’m 22 and I can’t take another year of this shit let alone 10
I don't have the guts to actually kms.

i am 21 now, i wonder how i will be after 35 or even 40
It'll be over.

I’m 30 and know your pain :feelsrope:
:feelscry:

Soon i will be 37. We missed all milestones, prepare for the worst. Even if we manage to find something those women will be jaded and burned out, you will be nothing special to them.

Happy birthday bro

Happy birthday bro
Thanks bro, but it's not my birthday.

Soon i will be 37. We missed all milestones, prepare for the worst. Even if we manage to find something those women will be jaded and burned out, you will be nothing special to them.
We missed out on innocent teenage love. :feelsrope:

Love isn't real, neither is romance. There's nothing beautiful about desiring someone simply for their looks which is what most love is. You should just geomax to the Philippines.

Love isn't real, neither is romance. There's nothing beautiful about desiring someone simply for their looks which is what most love is. You should just geomax to the Philippines.
Indeed, to some extent I desire something which simply doesn't exist. I wonder how normies cope with this fact. Presumably, they are simply not aware of it.

Indeed, to some extent I desire something which simply doesn't exist. I wonder how normies cope with this fact. Presumably, they are simply not aware of it.
Normies experience the original chemical overload they believe to be love and they cope by telling themselves "relationships are more complicated than that" and either keep going from relationship to relationship or settle with one and rot.

I've been completely alone for 4 years now and its bearable. Not nice, but manageable. Then again I'm quite a hermit soul so maybe it works better for others. I'm too ugly for social interaction anyway

Brutal. I'm in your same position OP. When i joined this forum i was a 22 yo KHHV. I'm now a 27 yo KHHV :feelsrope:
Same, except joined this year.
People say men become far mor attractive to women after they hit 30. I believe its a lie.
It's obviously a lie. The percentage of virgins ascending in their 30s is miniscule.

I've been completely alone for 4 years now and its bearable. Not nice, but manageable. Then again I'm quite a hermit soul so maybe it works better for others. I'm too ugly for social interaction anyway
I would have liked to experience love, acceptance, and sex at least once. All I have are rejections without any resolutions.

Me in the future

Back in 2019, when i was 26, i moved from the south of Spain to the North, naturally i didnt get a friend or girlfriend. Once you finnish or leave the college, and start to NEET or get in the laboral market its imposible for a man to get a friend or girlfriend.
Getting a girlfriend? Ok but how? when? Even if we werent ugly is hard as fuck to meet anyone and therefore get a girlfriend unlesh you are intentionally seeking it. If you itented to meet people just by purchasing on the supermarket, or in the workplace (bad idea) or sightseeing, or ridding on the city the odds against you.

You may think im suggesting you to daygame wel.... Im not. Daygamming, and going to pubs and trying to get a foid, doesnt actually work for us. We are not good at that and they will notice it.

So, what's next?. Try to do what make you feel your life worths and focus yourself in your hobbies. Yes it's MGTOW phillosophy but whats the alternative? LDAR. At least when we get old we will have something to be proud of, and mitigate the feel of emptyness and you dont feel you have wasted your lifetime.

Getting sick and having no one around to care for you is one of the things that scare me the most too. I've come to terms with the other aspects of being forever alone (no sex, no one to hang out with and go to places, no one one to share rent or other expenses with etc.) because deep down I've always known since I was a kid I'd have never found anyone. But the thought of sickness just occurred to me in recent times as I grew older (I'm almost 30).

A while ago I saw a video about those people in Japan whose work is basically to clean the houses of dead old men who used to live alone. They generally get called by the neighbors because a few days (if not weeks) after they're dead they start to smell the stench. So these people break into the house, remove the body and clean the place.
That was also a pretty sad scenario

I rather prefer to go to Belgium and get executed than dying like the OP said.

Under Incelistan, oldcels will be the first ones to get virgin wives to help them make up for lost time

being late 20s has me ready to rotmaxx throughout my 30s. done coping. time to LDAR

I'm living this. It doesn't get easier. There is no making peace with loneliness and not having a girlfriend, just like there is no making peace with hunger or thirst. It only gets worse. After a lifetime of this I can't possibly imagine reaching 40 yo.