Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm anxious and shy because i'm skinny but i'm afraid to get big

B

BakuganM

Banned
-
I weigh like 135lbs at 5ft8 (narrow clavicles, small wrist, small everything even penis at 13.5cm ) and i am afraid to act confident/assertive/dominant because i always think someone might want to start a fight with me or put me in my place if i act bigger than i am or even if it's not about a fight .. if a big guy is trying to be assertive i don't know what to do because i feel like anything that i will say will not scare anybody.

The funny thing is that i know to fight but even if i was the best MMA fighter in the world i just feel inferior being so small .
People respect you based on what they see not what you are able to do

I have 2 options with different results.

1. Get steroids/get big and muscular so i can act confident and live a high quality life.

2. But i want to look young and beautiful.. Gym/Steroids/Bulking and a high calories diet will make me look older , ugly and make me feel sick/unhealthy so it will be over for my chances with girls

If i become ogre i will look ugly and old .. girls will not like me but men will respect me.. idk what to do fuck
I will also fuck up my teeth eating shit food with sugar to gain weight because i am poor

JoinedAug 15, 2024

Thats low T.

Do not take steroids you will regret it lol

Gym/Steroids/Bulking and a high calories diet will make me look older , ugly and make me feel sick/unhealthy so it will be over for my chances with girls
It won't if you take precautions.
If i become ogre i will look ugly and old
Ogres mog feminine pretty boys.

It won't if you take precautions.

Ogres mog feminine pretty boys.
1. Yes but even then its risky and the potential side affects are not worth it IMO, especially if he is just low T

2. prettyboys are the new chad

doesn't matter if you act 'confident' or gymcel if you're not chad jfl

don't waste your time GrAY

yeah but ugly muscle guy is more respected than pretty boy at 120lbs based on fear
You only need that respect if you live in a dangerous place with lots of crime

IMG 0721

This has been the most lusted after man in hollywood.

Not to mention the beiber fans all those years ago.

Times changing

Unless you live in a dangerous area don't bother. Also tall guys with a good frame are always stronger no matter how much you work out in case you are significantly below average in height

Simply being able to strengthmogs your bullies don't change the fact you're being bullied in the first place. Don't blame yourself too much and don't slopmaxx.