Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm angry that non-fat ugly women are allowed to be ugly and will easily get men

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
When a woman is ugly or unattractive (but not due to fat or deformed) the worst that happens is she doesn't get as much attention as a Stacey or Becky. Mind you that ugly non-fat women are still getting more matches than even the most attractive Chad men. I'm talking of women like this: https://www.worldofbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-15-at-10.26.26-PM.png or this: https://mediad.publicbroadcasting.n.../public/201805/051418_EH_CurtisSittenfeld.jpg

2.5's, 3's and 4's... whatever.

Whereas if you are ugly and average as a guy and lean, well dressed and healthy, women will treat you like a subhuman, like they would do to any Danny DeVito who is even several pegs down the SMV chart than you. God forbid you try to exist as a sub 7 man, you will be singled out, everything you say scrutinized with a microscope, yet they will laugh at Chads sexist jokes. You will get so much unprovoked shit for having a presence around women. Your best bet is to just LDAR.

I hate ugly females so fucking much

Her looksmatch roped long ago

That's life in 2019 man. Women are gods now. Their value is astronomically higher then any sub 7 man.

And its not like they earned that value legitimately. They got it from whoring themselves out on social media and starving off sub7 men which created unbelievable amounts of thirst in sub-7 men.

Meanwhile sub-7 men continue to do all the toughest, hardest, and most dangerous jobs in the world yet they are still looked down upon as expendable. While women whore themselves on social media and have ascended to god-tier. Clown world.

Ugly male is immediatly a sexual death sentence. It is over right away.

This shit has been happening since before the internet! It's just much much worse now.